World's Sexiest Cars - Poll

Car(s)
1996 P.O.S. Taurus GL
Thanks for all of the great ideas about which cars are the sexiest. Now it has come time to choose which shall reign supreme. To vote please PM me with only one choice from the following: (include the name of the car and the number listed - Thx) *the choices are put in no particular order*

1. 1952 FERRARI 212/225 Barchetta
2. Shelby Cobra
3. Lamborghini Miura
4. Porsche Speedster
5. Aston Martin DB6
6. Alfa Romeo 8C
7. 2009/1955 Buick Roadmaster
8. Maserati GranTurismo
9. Maserati 300 S
10. 1954 Mercedes SL300 Gullwing
11. Pontiac GTO
12. Corvette Stingray
13. Jaguar XKE
14. Lamborghini Revent?n
15. Jaguar XKR series
16. 1967 Shelby Mustang GT500
17. 2004-2010 Mustang series
18. 2008 Mustang GT500 KR
19. Mercedes C111
20. Mercedes SLR Mille Miglia
21. Mercedes W196
22. Mercedes SLR McLaren
23. Mercedes 300 SL Coupe
24. Mercedes SLR Coupe
25. Mercedes 600 Pullman
26. Mercedes 540 K
27. Mercedes 230 SL
28. Mercedes T80
29. Mercedes 450 SLC
30. 1961 Volvo P1800
31. Ferrari 512TR Testarossa
32. Ferrari 330 P3
33. Ferrari Daytona
34. Ferrari Enzo
35. Ferrari 512 BB
36. Ferrari F430 Spider
37. Ferrari Dino 246 GT
38. Ferrari 250 SWB
39. Ferrari 275 GTB
40. Ferrari F40
41. Ferrari 250 GTO
42. Ferrari 599 GTB
43. Aston Martin V8 Vantage
44. Aston Martin DB9
45. Aston Martin Vanquish
46. Lamborghini Countach
47. Lamborghini Gallardo
48. Lamborghini Murcielago
49. Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale
50. Koenigseggseggseggseggsegg CCX
51. Audi R8
52. Porsche 911
53. Pagani Zonda F
54. Pagani Zonda R
55. Pagani Zonda Roadster
56. Lotus Exige
57. Lotus Elise
58. Ariel Atom
59. Jaguar XJ220
60. Bugatti Veyron
61. Mclaren F1
62. Radical Racer Series
63. Dodge Challenger
64. Dodge Charger
65. Chevy Camaro
66. BMW Z8
67. BMW M6
68. BMW Z4
69. Alfa Romeo Brera
70. Mitsubishi Evo

YAY thank god we're done. 70 Prime canidates for voting. This is only the preliminary voting stage. After this, I shall use the Real Poll Thing for the 25 finalist. Then the top 10 will be put into the movie. I do plan to make a REAL MOVIE not just pics. I might be able to get real video of some of these cars. Happy voting!!!!!

Last edited:
Its gotta be this.

48. Lamborghini Murcielago

34349.jpg

The Alfa Tipo 33 or the DB6 would be next, but the Murcielago is just sex.

41. Ferrari 250 GTO

reviv03-sun-fv-250gto.jpg

Is my vote.

Just one question, you say you are going to make a movie about this? How will you have access to some of the world's rarest cars? Do you have some sort of insane connections?

I have to say #53 the Zonda f :)

Gah! You forgot the Volvo 740 Turbo that I posted in the other thread! Hell, I actually see a lack of Volvo's. I suppose I should've made a submission for the P1800, though...

pretty sure this was the point of finalgear's most beautiful cars.

pretty sure this was the point of finalgear's most beautiful cars.

Actually, yeah. Didn't you say this was something to deal with a school report or something? Oh, wait here it is:

I hope this hasn't been done before and apologize if it has but, What is the sexiest car in the world?
I'm compiling a list of all the sexiest cars in the world for a summer project and will soon post a video about it. This will really narrow my search down, so all the help is welcome.

So basically, shouldn't you be out making a video about all of these cars? oh, wait:

...i will finalize the top 10 and 20 for everyone to vote for.

So this is basically the beautiful cars thread, just with a video instead of pictures at the end?

P.S. I'm looking for the sexiest cars not the most beautiful. The sexiest cars are those that you would give your girlfriend for, those that you would lick clean because you wouldn't take it to a car wash for fear the dude there would scratch it and would have to die. A car that can only legally be touched by a really hot chick with a really delicate touch, something like that.

Because we'd let our fat ugly ham fisted girl friends wash a car that was only just beautiful, but not sexy?

Dude, just pick ten and make a video about it. Run through the beautiful cars thread and see where these other coincide, and go by that. Otherwise this is just one massive repost! Do something different! Surprise us! Else we'll just end up with a copy cat thread. Jaguar E-type #1 right guys?

What happened to " PM me with the vote"? I wanted it like that so the votes could be anonymous.
ANyway, so far there are no cars that have been voted for twice.

And to YF19- chill the fuck out. I added your beloved volvo. I agree that it does look pretty stunning.

Last edited:
This isn't a matter of beauty, like the other thread. It's the level of sexiness and I'm inclined to agree that while I don't find the Murcielago worthy of a top spot in a beautiful car this, I find it very sexy.

Precisely.

How do we define sexy though? Do you mean the number of chicks you can pull with the car or the quality of the chicks you can pull?

OK, my vote goes to:
6. Alfa Romeo 8C
http://img212.imageshack.**/img212/1710/alfaromeo8ccompetizionedh4.jpg
How is this thing not the sexiest car ever made?

And to YF19- chill the fuck out. I added your beloved volvo. I agree that it does look pretty stunning.

I'm just pulling your chain. Don't worry, geez. Its not like I was that hurt by not seeing the Volvo up there. Take it easy. I'm just saying that you should do something a little different (and playing off the similarities between threads). If you're that upset about it, just neg rep me and move on...

so far i've got live pics and video for the etype the f40 and the granturismo. after this coming Ferrari track day, i hope i'll have the 250 and the barchetta. I also have the 333sp which isn't on the list but is pretty sexy all the same. i got the ferrari california spyder - est. value= $3.5 million$ and a 4/5 scale masarati 250f f1 car. i will be able to get the chevy stingray, and a modern z06 with lambo doors. as for the lambos, i've got a feeling i'll be able to get those too. i doubt i'll be able to get the 300 gullwing, but, i'm going to make this into a 2 year project, and eventully a low budget movie. so, if possible, i'll go to germany for some of the really rare cars.

if all goes well, this will go up on the bigscreen in a theater somewhere. :) lets keep hoping!!!

more votes would be welcome, we only have had like 15.