Hammond on Virgin Radio

Gibby

Car(s)
Ford Fiesta ST & Triumph TR7
Hammond is on Virgin Radio tomorrow, he is on the The Christian O'Connell Breakfast Show but i am not sure of an exact time.

From Virgin Radio:

Richard Hammond and Mad Dads

We have the legend that is Richard Hammond on the show tomorrow - he's got some great stories about how handy THAT crash has been when meeting people at parties, a shocking confession exclusively on the show and Christian manages to disgust him with one of your Would You Rathers. That's all there tomorrow when you wake up

On the show this morning we we're inundated with your stories of mad dads. So much so that we had to put together our top ten favourite "Mad Dad" stories.

You can know download the interview as a podcast: CLICK ME

I adored listening to this. Especially the bit about sleeping with Jez and James :D

Oh, and the story about him selling his motorbike to buy food - sad, sad, sad :( Poor little Hamster.

Funny how the girls are more resourceful when it comes to Hammond ;)

Thanks for the link

That was great, proper radio interview stuff. And we all know what he's going to be thinking about for the rest of the day. :D

Just finished. Really good to hear him, and well interviewed as well. 11 days to go.........YES!!!

That was a really good interview. I think he sounded a lot like Simon Pegg in it :p