The Funny Maths Thread.. which sometimes contains mildly amusing pictures

What the heck? Thread is borked again, try clicking on page 561.

Edit: Ugh, damnit, everytime this happens. :wall:

I had a similar problem on another forum, I think it's something to do with php code, as soon as you make the "final" post of the page, the board automatically makes a new page ready for the next poster. Since there aren't any posts yet on that page, it redirects you to the "last" page

posting a reply usually gets you to the "last last" page, as you found out :p

Actually, I believe in this case it's because at least one post has been "removed" (i.e. hidden by the mods). It still counts for the number of posts in the thread and thus affects the number of pages, but since we can't see it, the posts we can see shift over to fill the gap, leaving the last page empty.

1.jpg

2.jpg

source

Last edited:
I'm with you there...they are just trying to get the "real" Calvin to somehow act like the the pseudo Calvin that's shown pissing on various logos on random vehicles back windows. The writing of that strip was WAY more intelligent that that. I miss it. :( Oh well...I've got years and years and years worth of the books to re-read. :)

Why do people feel it necessary to make comics "funnier" by adding profanity? The original comic said "dog doo", was that not funny enough?

/arrgh
I would have guessed, but I wouldn't have known what dog doo is. I've never heard that phrase, so I guess it does make some sense.

Here I fixed it for you
http://triton.imageshack.**/Himg201/scaled.php?server=201&filename=69855249.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=480

A bad photoshop.. and actually a little creepy..

571143207_438ba08a0f_o.jpg

:blink:

BBC Newsbeat said:
60-foot penis painted on roof

_45596188_house466300.jpg

An 18-year-old has secretly painted a 60ft drawing of a phallus on the roof of his parents' ?1million mansion in Berkshire. It was there for a year before his parents found out. They say he'll have to scrub it off when he gets back from travelling.

I was going to put a giant phallus on Polly's rep list, but I need to spread it around.

Awesome.

I was going to put a giant phallus on Polly's rep list, but I need to spread it around.

Have you been hanging out with Ottobon and/or smoking some of his magical veggies?