Random Thoughts....

The ending though... :lol:

^Best part!

Looking through all his works, the animator is clearly insane. My first thought while watching the satnav one was Blind_Io.

There's this whole FakeF1Drivers thing on twitter which is really hilarious... and I was reading FakeKimi's tweets when I saw this:

@fakeSafetyCar how come there's always two of you in the car, does it get lonely?
12:39 AM May 14th from web in reply to fakeSafetyCar

I LOL-ed real loud :lmao: :lmao:

Fake Seb Vettel said:
Just got invited to another "Weekend at Bernies" but have Jenga with Kimi and Heikki .... need an excuse - Swine Flu?

Just imagining Kimi being bothered with organising or turning up to a Jenga match...o_O

He'll push the whole thing over and declare no-one's the winner!

^Haha, that is so Kimi.:lol:

Fake Lewis Hamilton said:
fake RT @fakejenson #3wordsduringsex Lighten up Rubinho

Fake Jenson Button said:
#3wordsduringsex good boy, Heikki

Fake Lewis Hamilton said:
@fakejenson That's just... true

o_O

(the #3wordsduringsex going on between the drivers is hilarious.)

(In other notes, I can see what they mean when they talk about Twitter being hard to follow.)

Last edited:
Thank fuck for that! I thought I was the only one! To me it just seems to be the 'what i'm doing' part of Facebook I ignore given it's own entire site. I couldn't care less if someone is on a plane or has just been to Subway or took a two-hour shit.

The spoof pages save it though, hilarious!

Saw one of these yesterday :

60801-004-17446DA3.jpg

They're hilariously ugly but kinda astounding at the same time.

Also spotted an Airbus A380

(flew into Toulouse airport; where Airbus HQ and factory is)

^ :lol: That thing can fly?

CWalken's Twitter account was great...for the couple weeks I knew about it before Twitter shut it down. :(

That Christoper Walken? Coz if he had anything genuinely interesting/amusing to say that might be worth it. As Donington said though, hearing about how some random person 'took a 4hr nap then went 2 the shops' is hardly stop the press stuff...

It seems Australians love the idea of the every day person becoming famous, which is why Corey Worthington or that 'chk-chk boom' Clare whateverhername is chick are so hugely popular for about five minutes. I guess Brits are similar with the current Susan Boyle fap fest. Whereas Ms Boyle could have some talent (I dont know about that, never listened to her...but I guess it's why shows such as Britain's Got Talent are so popular), our useless 'celebs' are just every day morons thrust into the limelight which the public laps up with the enthusiasm of a fat man in a donut shop. It's kind of pathetic because once upon a time people were usually famous for a reason - above average acting ability, singing/musical ability, etc. Today's so called celebrities are just morons with a dopey catch phrase looking to cash in on their 15 minutes of fame.

Actually, I blame the media. Clare was able to run over to a news crew, spurt out some bullshit and is now making thousands of dollars by selling it back to them.

My god.....so....bored....I have got absolutely nothing to do. Being out of work sucks. Soooooooo boooooored.....

Know what you mean... my job keeps giving me either no hours at all or the most annoying hours possible. I haven't worked a standard eight or ten-hour shift for ages now. If it wasn't for my upcoming trip I'd be bored as hell right now.:|

That Christoper Walken? Coz if he had anything genuinely interesting/amusing to say that might be worth it. As Donington said though, hearing about how some random person 'took a 4hr nap then went 2 the shops' is hardly stop the press stuff...

It was a guy making tweets as if he were Christopher Walken (which is why they closed the account). Stuff like this:

I spent $40.00 on a bag of food for a dog that eats extension cords. That's still probably cheaper than a bag of extension cords I suppose.

Customer ordered 40 of an item 2 weeks ago, I called him today to tell him they were ready, he tried to tell me that he spoke to one of my guys yesterday and changed the order to 20 and only wants to pay for those 20. I know that's a lie because my guy wouldn't have agreed to that he knows better, I cant wait for this confrontation, he's paying for 40 one way or another.

How long does it take for a fucking 7-person web design firm to decide whether or not they need an interview or not? It's been two weeks already. :wall:

Man, hearing all these stories about the garage springs make me kinda glad we don't have a garage. :\ Glad you guys are okay.

What causes the springs to break free though? Isn't there some kind of safety mechanism in place to prevent such things from happening? Sorry if the questions seem a bit silly but we don't have a garage so I don't know how they work... :|

Well in my case, it succumbed to normal New England wear and tear. It is pretty normal for one to let go eventually, especially since it was like 17 years old.

And no, there is no safety mechanism in place. They act as counterbalance and are under high tension when the door is closed. The only real safety measure is adjusting the tension while installing.

My father is now the pathetic owner of a new 2010 (or 2009 I don't know and I don't care) Cadillac CTS. I will now remind him everyday that he has given up on life and is now in the unique ranks of old people who drive Buicks and base model CTS' under the speed limit with their heads just above the steering wheel.

Congragulations on not being a cool person and getting a G8 with a Vette engine. Good job.