MAJOR accident just happened on a Fifth Gear shoot

Gibby

Car(s)
Ford Fiesta ST & Triumph TR7
Hopefully it's just a FG prank of some kind.

That pic of VBH in the bottom left is really freaking me out.

From Fifth Gear Twitter:

FifthgearTV: Everyone OK folks.

No more details as yet though.

Most recent tweet "Right everything is back under control. July 20th's episode will be spectacular for reasons we hadn't planned." Sounds like that's all they're going to tell us unless it leaks to the news/net elsewhere.

Who thinks it wasn't that big of a deal and that this is just some sort of publicity stunt to increase viewership on the 20th?

Who thinks it wasn't that big of a deal and that this is just some sort of publicity stunt to increase viewership on the 20th?

Agreed. If it hasn't made news feeds yet that means no emergency personnel on site and no one left for treatment. Don't get me wrong, this is a GOOD thing, I never want anyone to be hurt, but if anything serious went wrong there would be external involvement and that breeds gossip and gossip flies.

The internet & media have made me such a sceptic that I can't help but think this is just a stunt.

It would have surely been reported if it was MAJOR a la the Caparo incident.

Maybe now they will quit with the celebrity segments... they will be so much better off for it.

SL65 has just posted the celebrity for that date is scheduled to be
John Barrowman
. They'd better not have hurt
Cap'n Jack
!

(<-- is not a dude)

Last edited by a moderator:
Barrowman does a Hamster!

ACTOR John Barrowman stars in yet another spin-off.

This time it involves a real-life terrifying high-speed crash - but luckily he walks away from it with cuts and bruises.

ggtorch_516x300_49741a.jpg

The TV favourite, Captain Jack in BBC's Doctor Who offshoot Torchwood, lost control of his turbo-charged rally car in an 80mph smash.

Barrowman was helpless as the ?120,000 Subaru PLUMMETED down a verged, FLIPPED over four times and narrowly missed a LAKE at the bottom of the hill.

Paramedics rushed to the scene to pull the shaken 42-year-old from the wreckage. They removed shattered glass from his EYE before he was taken to hospital.

The drama unfolded as Barrowman filmed a race for Channel Five's Fifth Gear in Powys, Wales. The show's presenter, Tiff Needell, 57, sat in the passenger seat.

The crash, screened on the show tomorrow, comes three years after Top Gear's Richard Hammond cheated death when his dragster crashed at 288mph.

ggtorch2_516x300_49743a.jpg

Barrowman said: "I'm lucky to walk away unscathed. I got a ticking off from my mum afterwards."

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/412909/John-Barrowman-in-horror-crash-like-Richard-Hammond.html

Last edited by a moderator:
They had to do something dramatic in order to get viewers.. because I absolutely LOVE watching to see which carwash method is best. :roll:

They had to do something dramatic in order to get viewers.. because I absolutely LOVE watching to see which carwash method is best. :roll:

"Which manufacturer has the quickest drying paint? We visit five different factories to find out."

I love the fact that they felt the need to mention Hammond's crash.. :|

Poor Subbie : (