Nerdiest Top Gear related things....

Whoah, hardcore. I used to be a wuss about the cold until I moved to Minneapolis, now I don't even feel it. I actually haven't been up to Mt. Hood in quite a few years, it was just a recreational thing with my family. I'll check out the site, but no guarantees on joining ;) .

Man, I would really love to get a Stig helmet though, I want to be him for Halloween. Curse you, shoe string student budget!

No worries about joining. I don't have any professional affiliation with the site. It's just a fun place to find other people to meet on the mountain.

And if you can, look for a used Simpson Bandit helmet. I found one for a couple hundred and sold it back for almost what I spent on it. It could be a fun collector item if you like the Stig a lot. It looks identical (at least to me) to the one he wears.

It's kind of TG related. When Mrs Hersworksfinetoo asked what I wanted from the kids for Father's Day I requested the "KEEP CALM & CARRY ON" T-shirt as I had seen James wearing one. Sadly for me when I got it I then remembered Clarkson has one too.

Oh well.

I have the following:

Big Book of TG
Books written by Jeremy, Rich and James
A custom shirt saying "I AM THE STIG'S LEARNER DRIVER COUSIN" with an L-plate on the back
Seasons 4-12 of TG
Jeremy's EP on Who Do You Think You Are?

About to do a Jeremy lookalike by trying to match his clothes to what I'll buy soon (jeans, jacket, shirt and some brown/tan leather shoes)..actually come to think of it it could be James May's look ill try and match