Random Thoughts....

Well, Mally needs to get his butt into gear and get a huntin'....smarties are still being desired!

Raining for the third night in a row. So wonderful to sleep under an open window while it's raining outside.

Well, Mally needs to get his butt into gear and get a huntin'....smarties are still being desired!

Having a bowl of oatmeal first.

Edit: Wait a minute, this is the second time we had one of these long strings. Last time was that shaving-to-raise-money-for-FG thread. Is this going to become a habit?

<-- may have some idea on where to purchase chocolate Smarties in the southeast US, for a price. What's it worth to ya?

Edit: Wait a minute, this is the second time we had one of these long strings. Last time was that shaving-to-raise-money-for-FG thread. Is this going to become a habit?

no, I already shaved :cool:

And Fly knows what I like....

Last edited:
Stupid damn kettle has decided to leak everywhere and it's only a year old. We seem to have to replace them once a year. Either things really are made crap these days or our water is corrosive Neither would surprise me, the kettle was cheap, and we drink bottled water because town water tastes like drinking from a chlorinated pool. :yucky:

Also, just ate a crumpet with butter on it, the first thing I've been able to eat since about 6pm last night. Damn, food tastes good!

Last edited:
we drink bottled water because town water tastes like drinking from a chlorinated pool. :yucky:

Try keeping water in the fridge in an open-topped pitcher. Usually overnight it'll loose most of that taste.

I hope that I can get away with keeping the comp on while watching F1 Quali and possibly Le Mans. But I'm a sucker for sleep.

edit: 2.30 in the morning? Bugger it, we'll have to do just LM.

Last edited:
A german friend of mine here has just bought a mint 3er e36 station wagon. Perfect body panels, paint still looks vivid, interior is all white-ish leather (only down thing is an old cellphone mount) some nice alloys with decent tires on. Airbags, the electronic stuff... But when we get to see what really matters - humpf! - it's a diesel. Ok, not necessarily terrible, let's drive it aaaaaand... the thing doesn't move! Foot down, up a hill and you see it's struggling. I got back, ask him about the engine's numbers, he leans his head down and says on a desolated voice: '85hp. More than that my dad wouldn't give me a cent to buy the car'. Ouch!! It's all about the looks with that one, I guess...

Agreed. More then a couple of my crushes in College were on smoking hot Indian chicks.
I once worked under a indian director. She was a total nutjob, but oh-so-hot... before turning to directing she was an actress and after a bit of googling we found a ten minute sex scene from an arthouse movie she did some years ago online... good times....
Taaaaaake onnnnn meeeeeee

Taaaaaake meeee onnnnnnnn

Why is this stuck in my head? WHY!
Basically, because A-Ha, no matter what the coolness police wants to tell you, is a brilliant band.

bahaha, that bumped american accents thread from 2007 (seriously, how the hell do people find years old threads and then think it's appropriate to bump them) and it took me until the second page to realise that it was from 2007. :lol: If it would have been from 2005 there would've been members who aren't still around that would've tipped me off but I didn't see anything odd about this thread.

Haha, I did the same thing. I haven't really been on in the past week, so I saw the number of pages and thought, well this was popular and now its locked, so I went in to see what happened, and it took me until one of the pages where a post said "wow this is an old thread" or something along those lines, at which point I looked at the date, and even that one said 2007.

Anyway, long weekend! God save our gracious queen, etc. etc. The reason we voted "No" in the referendum was because we'd be down a public holiday.

No the reason you said no was you could think of nothing better, can you imagine a president appointed who was a shagged out Politician?

I have just let the boiled eggs dry out, caught them just before they went bang!

useless people are useless

And most people are useless.

Raining for the third night in a row. So wonderful to sleep under an open window while it's raining outside.

I just woke up from a rainy night sleep. Best sleep in weeks.

I once worked under a indian director. She was a total nutjob, but oh-so-hot... before turning to directing she was an actress and after a bit of googling we found a ten minute sex scene from an arthouse movie she did some years ago online... good times....

Links????

My Macbook has gone beserk. I clicked on the eye thing on the finder and then I got the rainbow icon and I can't do anything because it's still there and nothing isn't responding and it won't respond to shutting down. Fortunately, there is another macbook in the house, which is good but I'm also frustrated with my computer. Of all nights, it had to be this one.

My Macbook has gone beserk. I clicked on the eye thing on the finder and then I got the rainbow icon and I can't do anything because it's still there and nothing isn't responding and it won't respond to shutting down. Fortunately, there is another macbook in the house, which is good but I'm also frustrated with my computer. Of all nights, it had to be this one.

Can you get the battery out of macbooks? If so, just (carefully) yank it out to cut the power. Otherwise you may be waiting a while for the thing to drain. Feel your pain, my netbook has been having a rough week and I've had a few hard reboots on my hands (and one particularly scary BSOD). Bit worried as I rely on it heavly for uni and it's less than 6 months old, but I think I was just overusing it (i.e. eaving it on for days at a time- it'snot really designed for extended, main-computer useage)

I was able to force quit what was open, but now I can't get firefox and finder to work. Let alone shutting the thing down.