Awesome Thread

Some of our American whippersnappers need to be educated on what handball is (and not that faggy slapball sport you call it handball):

So it's Water Polo for people that can't swim.

Some of our American whippersnappers need to be educated on what handball is (and not that faggy slapball sport you call it handball):

Basicly even more gay then soccer ?

That was your point right? :p

:whistle: Just walking around the edge of the pier here :whistle: oh no I have fallen to my death. Well, can't be bothered to get up.

Darwin, says I.

Handball looks like the ultimate Bro sport.

"Hey bro, nice throw there"
"Yeah bro, I thought the leaping spread eagle action really added to it"
"I also like how your perfectly frosted tips stayed in place bro"
"Yeah, it's that new axe hair gel bro - these albanians wont know what him them"
"just like your awesome half court alley oop throw"
"i know bro, tha half court hard throw was tough. it really took a modicum of upper body strength"
"nice bro"
"hey bro"
"yeah bro?"
"want to make use of those sweet knee pads and earn some cash?"
"of course bro. of course.":hump:

HANDBALL

The PVC insturment was weird. Wonder if he was a xylophone player before or other similar instrument?

Please, these guys are real men, not those wussies that start to cry if you look at them the wrong way!

Anyone wearing shorts while playing a team sport will never be a real man.......

Infact, the entire concept of team sports is pretty fucking gay, why the hell else would you want to swap bodycontact with sweaty halfnaked men on a friggin field?

*ducks for flying perfumed manbags*

:p

Anyone wearing shorts while playing a team sport will never be a real man....

Note the shorts-

John-Sattler-5993990.jpg

This is John Sattler. He played 70 minutes of the Grand Final of one of the most heavy body-contact sports ever invented with a broken jaw. He won... and as the captain of his team, he refused to have his jaw set until he had lifted the trophy and given his acceptance speech.

He was more of a man than any of us will ever be. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 47
But he was also a bunny. :p

The Bunnies were good back then. Now they are Russell Crowe's hobby.

BTW, the Rabbitohs got their nickname because during the depression, the players used to butcher, skin and sell rabbits to make money while wearing their playing jerseys. Opposition teams were understandibly reluctant to tackle them. :lol:

Last edited: