Mileage tracking websites?

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
Anyone know of any good alternatives to http://www.spritmonitor.de/en/ ? That one is more geared towards Euros (kilometers, etc.)

Any good ones for Americans?

viper: you might want to get a an app for your phone like aCar for android. Lets you keep track of all the consumption and servicable parts and gives you a lot of pretty graphs and statistics.

viper: you might want to get a an app for your phone like aCar for android. Lets you keep track of all the consumption and servicable parts and gives you a lot of pretty graphs and statistics.

Ooo, an app, good thinking. Hopefully I can find one that goes along with a website though.

Remember, once you start hypermiling your Viper you will have your Top Gear viewing privileges revoked.

Remember, once you start hypermiling your Viper you will have your Top Gear viewing privileges revoked.

If anything, I'll be micromiling my Viper. :p

Gas Cubby was recommended to me on Twitter. It even has a free ad supported version.

http://appcubby.com/gas/

Tried it out, pretty damn awesome. :cool:

I'm going to give aCar a go and see if I can frighten myself. Looks like I'll be losing this MPG battle though, I estimate that I'm doing around 17.

Finns have tankkaus.com and polttoaine.net. I believe one of them is basically a ripoff of the other. Both also track fuel prices. I use the former. You can have nice linkable graphs with l/100km.

graph_yearcons.php

My last tank was 12.8, and that was a very good tank.

11.5 on the last one....lot's of cold starts and short distances FTW

FTW is not what I'm looking for is it? :p

Last edited:
I used to drive a 1976 F250. That thing got 10MPG on a good day. Towing a boat or trailer, 4? I can't enter your golf contest because I don't own or drive it anymore. That truck was fun.

I was talking to a mechanic the other day concerning his old F series truck. Without load the 428 he swapped in it gets 12mpg. While towing a car it gets 12mpg. When towing a bout it gets 12mpg. I love big blocks. :)

12mpg. 12mpg. 12mpg.

:lol: That's actually quite good when you think that an old 3.5 Range Rover doesn't get much (if any) more. What's the mpg on the Disco like?

The Viper is rated by the government at 12 city, 20 highway. Should be quite interesting. :lol:

It'll be quite a while before I put more gas in the Corsica though I imagine since I drive so little.

Audio... took me a while. Diesel. I say.