Forum Suggestions / Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

Is there a way to go to the last page of a read thread on mobile? The way it is now, you have to open the thread, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the last page.

Desktop lets you either go straight to the last page from the index, or if you do click the thread title and land on the first page, there is a page index at the top of the thread

m2meVOm.png

idFtHQg.png

Is there a way to go to the last page of a read thread on mobile? The way it is now, you have to open the thread, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the last page.

View attachment 3555188

Desktop lets you either go straight to the last page from the index, or if you do click the thread title and land on the first page, there is a page index at the top of the thread

m2meVOm.png

idFtHQg.png

Click the time of the last message (something like 39 minutes ago).

Takes you right to the end of the thread.

Click the time of the last message (something like 39 minutes ago).

Takes you right to the end of the thread.
Well then, that does the trick. Thanks

It seems there are some settings borked in some subforums, for example "Entertainment" and "NSFW": I can't upload pictures, it doesn't matter if I want to post a new thread or if I want to answer to an existing one. In the subforums "The Forums", "Off Topic", "Post Your Car" etc. you can upload images, in the two subforums mentioned in the first sentence you can't.

The reply box (or compose box for a new thread) it usually looks like this when you click on the "Insert image" button, you can choose if you want to upload a picture or post an inline picture by clicking the "By URL" button:

...while in "Entertainment" and "NSFW" it looks like this, you can just post an inline picture by URL:

It should be just a setting for the subforum, can some admin please change the setting so you can upload pictures at least in the "Entertainment" subforum? :)

Seems they're trying to avoid hosting NSFW images directly on the site, so only linked images are allowed.

Well, you could upload NSFW images somewhere else as well if you want, regardless of the subforum. ;) That's why the setting doesn't make sense, especially in the "Entertainment" subforum. :)

Try again in entertainment please.

Neither of the two forums have settings differing from any other forum, they should all allow the upload of attachments for donors, as those settings are inherited. I manually set it to allowed in entertainment for testing purposes now.

Getting some sketchy phising shit trying to visit the Lt 47 thread.

2O2FNdx.png

All other threads work fine.

EDIT: Pages 1-4, 6-8 work fine. Only getting the phishing warning on pages 5 and 9.

At first I thought there's something with Mercury's signature, maybe an embedded picture from raptr.com, since I get that at every page where Mercury has posted, but s/he didn't post on page 5. Instead I found Old Lace, and on every page where s/he posted there is an image from raptr.com as well.

@Mods, can you check if there are pictures from raptr.com embedded in the signatures of those two members?

Getting some sketchy phising shit trying to visit the Lt 47 thread.

All other threads work fine.

EDIT: Pages 1-4, 6-8 work fine. Only getting the phishing warning on pages 5 and 9.

Same here.

At first I thought there's something with Mercury's signature, maybe an embedded picture from raptr.com, since I get that at every page where Mercury has posted, but s/he didn't post on page 5. Instead I found Old Lace, and on every page where s/he posted there is an image from raptr.com as well.

@Mods, can you check if there are pictures from raptr.com embedded in the signatures of those two members?

Fixed. I deleted the ratpr pic and link in Mercury's signature.

Uh-oh, there's a lot of broken signature photos around, mine included. Fluffy Bunny driving off from the Stig has gone missing.

Seems like armedcats.net is dead, as my signature image is here: http://pic.armedcats.net/n/ni/ninjacoco/2011/08/02/ninjacocostignature.jpg (and some other broken image links are also on the armedcats domain).

Everything still OK on armedcats' end, or is it gone for good?

Uh-oh, there's a lot of broken signature photos around, mine included. Fluffy Bunny driving off from the Stig has gone missing.

Seems like armedcats.net is dead, as my signature image is here: http://pic.armedcats.net/n/ni/ninjacoco/2011/08/02/ninjacocostignature.jpg (and some other broken image links are also on the armedcats domain).

Everything still OK on armedcats' end, or is it gone for good?

Armedcats was closed a while back. If memory serves me right, Quiky offered to export you a log of all your pics if you so requested. I am not sure if he can still do it now. as when he did you could at least get to the pic through the link, even if basic account functions and uploads were NLA.

Quiky didn't answer my request for a backup up my stuff back then, and he didn't respond a few days ago...

Quiky didn't answer my request for a backup up my stuff back then, and he didn't respond a few days ago...
I totally missed that but direly need an export as well...

@Quiky do you copy? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.