The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

It all depends on what level you are in the company, if you are high up enough or valued enough you ain’t getting fired for dumb shit. Also this is government we are talking about, it’s always been a shit show, Trump’s version of it is just more public.

What!?

No, government is not always a shit show. Even if it were, Trump has created a new and absurdly cartoonish meme level vision of how bad it can be. The only way it could become more of a meme is if he were to literally dress as a clown, jump on a tractor, hitched up a manure spreader, park it in front of Air Force One's engines, and fire it all up.

@Blind_Io his not a politician, that is the main difference, he hasn't learned how to obscure all of these things. If other politicians are so virtuous, where are our Congressional and SCOTUS term limits?
And I am glad about the amount of scrutiny he has gotten. I am concerned that the lessons about everything that has happened leading up to it are not sticking though.
Pretty much this.
No, goIvernment is not always a shit show.
Yes it absolutely is, it's just typically a behind the scenes shit show, with Trump the curtain has been lifted and show dialed up to 11.

P.S. Damnit edit failed

Prizrak, sorry, but this is just objectively false. While there has always been some level of dysfunction in the government, what we are witnessing is unprecedented.

Prizrak, sorry, but this is just objectively false. While there has always been some level of dysfunction in the government, what we are witnessing is unprecedented.
I'm a pessimist, so I am of the opinion that a whole bunch of fucked up shit is going on behind closed doors that we are simply not privy to.

EDIT: That in no way excuses a lot of Trump's doings I just think that the gap is smaller than we might realize.

Trump - October 21, 2019 to the assembled media.
You people and your fake emoluments clause

So we've gone from "fake news" to "fake polls" and now we are on to "fake Constitution."

Also this is government we are talking about, it’s always been a shit show, Trump’s version of it is just more public.

Most of the arguments in the Trump debate are the same that were discussed in the Berlusconi debate. Sometimes verbatim.

And as I said to the italians, so I say to the americans: look at yourselves in the mirror and try to understand what has gone wrong.

No babysitters left to keep him away from danger

Trump - October 21, 2019 to the assembled media.

So we've gone from "fake news" to "fake polls" and now we are on to "fake Constitution."

Laurence Tribe
13 Sep 2019
We just won our Emoluments Clause appeal against President Trump in the 2d Circuit on behalf of hotels, restaurants, and restaurant workers injured by Trump’s unconstitutional and corrupt acceptance of foreign and domestic business. THIS IS HUGE!!! https://assets.documentcloud.org/documents/6405431/9-13-19-CREW-2nd-

We let people ride bicycles in traffic, was all downhill from there.

I got to admit I laughed hard at this... :-D

Nonetheless, stupid is who stupid does. In the case of Trump, very, very stupid:

Good news! Rather than fight a limited engagement in a corner of Syria, thus keeping both Turkey and Russia in check, Trump is now "prepared" to go to war with our NATO ally and drive them even closer to Russia.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/10/21/pom...pared-for-military-action-against-turkey.html

Putin Poodle part 11255700

So acting WH Chief of Staff Mulvaney and his own National Security advisor are fans of Orban.

Putin and Hungary’s Orban helped sour Trump on Ukraine

U.S. officials emphasized that while Putin and Orban denigrated Ukraine, Trump’s decision to seek damaging material on Biden was more directly driven by Trump’s own impulses and Kyiv conspiracy theories promoted by his attorney Rudolph W. Giuliani.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...af1e9c-f40b-11e9-ad8b-85e2aa00b5ce_story.html

Last edited:
Check his reaction when the female astronaut in the clip corrects him.

IS HE 10 YEARS OLD? OR AM I GIVING 10 YEAR OLDS TOO LITTLE CREDIT?

Check his reaction when the female astronaut in the clip corrects him.

IS HE 10 YEARS OLD? OR AM I GIVING 10 YEAR OLDS TOO LITTLE CREDIT?

He is the greatest president of all time and the most stable of all geniuses.