Collecting Cars Podcast with Chris Harris

I want to like this podcast but I struggle to listen because the audio is a lot of times bad. Such a high profile sounds like he’s being recorded without any attention to post processing or even checking if his microphone peaks the input he’s on. What gets me is the stark difference in audio quality when they cut to ad reads to IRL so to speak.

I just listened to the one with Harry, thought that was good. Sound seemed ok, think it was recorded in Harry's sitting room.

I want to like this podcast but I struggle to listen because the audio is a lot of times bad. Such a high profile sounds like he’s being recorded without any attention to post processing or even checking if his microphone peaks the input he’s on. What gets me is the stark difference in audio quality when they cut to ad reads to IRL so to speak.

I fully agree. Especially listening to it while driving, it's so tough to listen to sometimes. You have to crank up the noise to listen to all the quiet bits and get your ears bloody from the shouting.

Also, I wish they were longer. Like twice, if not three times as long. Give me Harry for three hours. My body is ready.

But it is so damn good. Fix the audio, rebook some guests, and off you go. Love their podcast.