Jun 24 - SO Town- MRT5/LX4 [SR:6-FR:40Laps]

pdanev

Forum Addict
Ok, scew the race against MG. They didn't say a word, and quite frankly I'm tired of trying to establish proper communication with them. Not going to race such irresponsible people. If they were serious racers, we would've long had this race.

So, back to regular racing, 2 more races to go, lets finish this season and call it summer brake.

SO Town - MRT5/LX4
Sprint Race: 6Laps
Feature Race: 40Laps

Practice because this is a nasty one. :)

Hey, I understand this is the last race of the spring season, so is it okay for me to race despite not being here for the rest of the season?

It's the 2nd to last race. This + one more to go. And of course, you can join in any time you want. :)

sweet. Then it's off to practice for me!

Oh, just fair warning. I'm using a keyboard, as I just got a new computer, and with some expenses on the horizon, it might be untill the third season when I get a proper wheel. So, just watch out as I'll probably be off the pace.

YF19pilot said:
sweet. Then it's off to practice for me!

Oh, just fair warning. I'm using a keyboard, as I just got a new computer, and with some expenses on the horizon, it might be untill the third season when I get a proper wheel. So, just watch out as I'll probably be off the pace.
You should try using a mouse. I was shit with a keyboard but with a bit of practice with the mouse I'm now average rather than shit.

ESPN what happened? I just heard some crash noise behind me and saw that you pit. :(

edit: saw the replay, you flipped it in 1st corner. Why didn't you reset espn?