The Lewis Hamilton thread: Love him or hate him?

Hahaha thats funny as. No comedy now, just bitch-fighting.

I know this is offtopic and all, but Mika Hakkinen was an absolute legend. I'm still waiting for him to announce his return to McLaren, and then all will be right with the world! :D

Won't happen, he was pretty slow in his last tests. Great driver though. There is an absolutely awesome shot of him in DTM with massive oversteer through Eau Rouge.
0013608.jpg

...Found it!!!

Hamilton added: "It is disappointing that inflammatory and untrue material is given to the media and published which may damage reputations. This inflammatory material is then commentated on by many others as if it is factual."

This is an extract from an article fbc posted in the other thread but I just liked how Hamilton took the opportunity to take a swipe at Irvine, Mansell and whoever else had been making disparaging remarks about Lewis in the last couple of days :)

I know this is offtopic and all, but Mika Hakkinen was an absolute legend. I'm still waiting for him to announce his return to McLaren, and then all will be right with the world! :D

Won't happen, he was pretty slow in his last tests. Great driver though.

:lol: Oh man, can't believe someone took it seriously

Maybe someone should start an 'F1 Legends' team :p

Well there is GP Masters, maybe that come be a support act for F1 around the world. Have GP Masters first thing on a Sunday, then GP2 Race 2 and then F1.

Just think though, if it was held at most GP's, then you can tap into the commentator ranks (Brundle, Danner etc.) and also attract past drivers to the events. Have your standard 15 drivers say, and then 2-3 guest drivers each race.

Yeh I think it would be a good idea. Although the state of some former drivers means it may be a bit of a farce. EG. Alan Jones withdrew because he is now a pork pie.

......and if Walter Rohrl was allowed in he would smash everyone teehee.

I have no interest in seeing a Masters GP, for the same reason I don't bother watching other old timer games. It's slow, boring and nothing happens because no one wants to get hurt. The only guy out there trying to win would be Schumacher because he's probably not changed one iota since retirement.

^ You're very opiniated arent you!

^ But GP Masters has the potential if it was promoted properly to be a great support event. To involve the past greats in the sport still.

Its official, Lewis will never leave McLaren. He is dating co-owner Mansour Ojjeh's 18 year old daughter Sara. Not the prettiest of girls, I prefered his ex.

sarahojeh_468x468.jpg

Source

And this from the Daily Mail.

Meanwhile Lewis's long-term girlfriend, Hong Kong-born Jodia Ma, is said to be "inconsolable" over his new romance.

The couple met at art college in Cambridge and have been dating for the past four years.

He became the world's number one go-karter in 2001, and when he stepped up to the British Formula Renault Championship in 2003, Ma watched every race.

However, since his instant Formula 1 success - he is leading the world championship in his first season - Hamilton has appeared to have little time for her.

Friends had been speculating for some time that their relationship was in trouble - particularly when, after her return to her homeland in January for a new job, she had seemed reluctant to talk to them about her relationship with Hamilton.

But in March, Lewis flew to Hong Kong for a reunion and the couple holidayed in Bali, where they stayed in a suite at the plush Conrad Hotel.

And as late as June, Lewis was proudly telling friends he had ordered a ?10,000 diamond bracelet for Ma from jeweller Steinmetz, which sponsors his racing team.

Only weeks ago Ma was telling journalists they were very much an item.

She flew 6,000 miles to be at his side after he emerged unscathed from a terrifying 175mph crash during practice in Germany.

"I think the world of him," she said.

"I'm just so proud of Lewis and always will be. He's a lovely, amazing guy and very talented."

Wonder if he's realised that he's not as safe as he thought he would be at McLaren recently, so has decided that dating one of the bosses daughters would a smart idea.

Last edited: