Jaguar XF (subtle) redesign

oh noes... sorry, but it looks even worse now... I'd like the most if it had at least similar headlights to the concept. Maybe LED's?

Looks like the Infiniti M35/M45 now.

Jag + Infiniti + BMW = "pile of brown stuff, left near your front door by your "enviromentalist" neighbor, cause you've recently bought a v8 400hp car".

Sorry, but I'm going to say it looks worse :(

the lights need to loose the rounded bit, if the lights were the same or atleast similar to how they were to the prototype it would be perfect.

I still think its going to be a good car, and apparently it looks better in the flesh, there was an article in TGMag about it.

I don't like the thin mouth...if anything, one of the things I DON'T like from the concept-to-production converstion is that the grill looks less pronounced. I don't mind your headlights, but I don't think they are an improvement over the production ones. They need to be more angular if Jaguar wants to push their new styling direction more, or, if they want to appease a bit more the Jaguar purists, they should make them more XJish rounded. Pick a direction Jaguar!!

Last edited:
Thanks for all the feedback. :)

Yeah, I think the headlights is a critical point and was on of the things that put me off the production model. Concept>production hardly ever happens except maybe the Audi TT, so I guess that was never going to happen 100%.

Overall I like the car, just that it doesn?t fit my image of the Jag brand. It?s more in line with Asian or American designs. That?s why I?m trying to manipulate what?s already there, hoping to find something that will improve it or make it more Jag like.

Well, it?s fun anyways. :D

It looks too much like a Mondeo now...not that's a bad thing, but I want it to look like a Jag!

looks like it's giving you the evil eye

I don't like that they angled the front grill more, I liked the 90 degree angle from the concept more. <_<

^ ^ ^ i second that. the perpendicular front grille made it look like an old american muscle car. it made it look much more menacing and angry. but i still do love how the production version looks. as for maxwells' meh, looks to much like everything else = boring

What the hell is that!?!

Sorry, but you've made it look even worse!

Nasty re-design. Always leave the originals alone! Unless it was crap in the first place.