What Not To Wear - Jeremy Clarkson

Gibby

Car(s)
Ford Fiesta ST & Triumph TR7
I came across this on Youtube and thought it was worth sharing. I think this is the right section.

Part 1
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=2b8rBKto228[/YOUTUBE]

Part 2
[YOUTUBE]http://youtube.com/watch?v=l7QylYNNAU0[/YOUTUBE]

Gib

Reactions: lip
Style lady:Are you willing to be open minded?

JC: No

Last edited:
funniest moment is when the venerable clarksonius attempts to make off into the distance. suck that he doesnt play more footy or else he could have given them a proper run :p

Why wasn't his wife involved with this too? At least have the opinion of someone who has to look at him every day :p

hahah clarkson is a child. but thats what makes him so great as a person. but if i was him. id want to choke those two girls after awhile. theyd just drive me up a wall. :?

hahah clarkson is a child. but thats what makes him so great as a person. but if i was him. id want to choke those two girls after awhile. theyd just drive me up a wall. :?

I agree with you. such a child, and that's why he is so special. I admire that.

Was that a Honda NSX he rolled up in in Part 1?

Well he knows What To Drive at least.

Just like when I go shopping.

Was I the only one that thought he looked the same at the end as when he started?

funniest moment is when the venerable clarksonius attempts to make off into the distance. suck that he doesnt play more footy or else he could have given them a proper run :p

Even if he was fit to run better he wouldnt have been able to hide anywhere.
He's taller than any other person on the streets and how many people have curly hair like that. It also didnt help that he was wearing that bright top at the time. However I prefer what he wears himself, he just looked awful in anything they gave him. His jeans are iconic with the random shirts. I dont agree with Trinny and Susannah anyway, personally i think they are middle aged women trying to become younger and making themselves look like sluts at the same time.

Haha, that was funny. He's so good at playing the stubborn kid who lost the battle with (the) mom(s) before it even started. Classic. :D

Was like when we were kids: Suffering during the shopping trip with mom, finally say ok to some new clothes... and never wear them afterwards. :D

Wanted to watch this one since the TG episode with T&S as guests.

Thanks.
Greetings, lip

Last edited:
I can't believe he's 47.

Shopping is so tiring. Making fun of it is the only way to survive.

BTW. I have posted these videos in Cool Video section about two weeks ago.

clarkson was ambushed actually
He reminds me of days when i am forced to go for shopping with my mother and cousins.
shopping is so annoying.girls would try the same cloths again and again and would never get tired of it.

I've wanted to see this for a while!

I'm.. ashamed to say that I'm exactly like him when it comes to clothes shopping. Loathe, completely and utterly.

LOL - that would totally be my boyfriend. I can't even get him to buy new clothes....I have to buy them FOR him.

Nightmare!!!

Shopping is my #1 pasttime :D

clarkson was ambushed actually
He reminds me of days when i am forced to go for shopping with my mother and cousins.
shopping is so annoying.girls would try the same cloths again and again and would never get tired of it.

Heh--not all of us. I'd rather floss with barbed wire than go clothes shopping. I usually know what I want, go in and get it, and go the heck home. End of story. :)