College student creates "Masculinist Coalition"

nist7

Car(s)
2006 Acura TL
originally seen on Digg: http://digg.com/odd_stuff/Pitzer_Student_Creates_Masculinist_Coalition

The original email/letter
2ljnct2.png

You can read some of the responses he got for that in the comments section of the Digg article. But in the meantime, enjoy!

Field trips to strip clubs!

Pretty funny, would be interested to see what turn out he (assuming it's a dude...that could be awkward) gets at his meeting.

Fuck, I should start a chapter to that at Syracuse University.

67.jpg

But you know it's gonna be a sausage fest :wicked:

The club sounds awesome, but those comments on Digg were painful to read. It was a bunch of whiny white kids complaining about how whiny women and minorities are. :rolleyes:

and yes, I realize I'm complaining about people complaining about people who complain. :p

Count me in!

Wewt!

me three! I am man, hear me roar!

:lmao: That's great!

Heh, if any of you guys are in Kansas (I'm sorry :p ) Saturday, some friends and I will have our own Manday in celebration of Fake Patty's day. Beer and/or whiskey drinking will start before lunch, we'll hit the bars for the afternoon, have a proper manly dinner of wings and brats, then shoot-em up flicks and more booze. If we're still conscious afterwards we'll be back to the bars that night. It's going to be a fan-fucking-tastic day.

i'm gonna start a dutch devision at my university :D

with approval of the PMS(love it ^^^)