Random Thoughts....

If you're ever lifting 100m of armored 10mm 4 core.. always remember.. use your knees :cry:

How much do you figure that weights?

I used to dead lift the engine and transmission of my CB750 when I was rebuilding it. Not really sure how much it weight but if I got my legs under it just right I could lift it from the floor to my work table or the back of my jeep.

How much do you figure that weights?

I used to dead lift the engine and transmission of my CB750 when I was rebuilding it. Not really sure how much it weight but if I got my legs under it just right I could lift it from the floor to my work table or the back of my jeep.

I couldn't even tell you..

Use your legs to lift anything over 30 pounds. You seriously didn't know about the "lift with your legs" rule? :rolleyes:

Of course I do! Things don't always go according to plan..<_<

Pay someone else to do the lifting - I know I got a dodgey back!

Usually we'd get the apprentices to do such things, but they weren't there..<_<

Do you have dreads or look like a rasta or wear any items of clothing in black/red/yellow/green themes?

Nope, I rock a Fro and mostly dark clothing.

Its either the way you act (nice and casual) or you look similar to someone else who does know the answer to that question, I suppose. Try wearing a three piece suite, white shirt and sombre blue tie and get a 'marine type' haircut, oh plus very polished shoes - Oxfords say, that should do the trick.

Well, I am kinda laid back.

He's black.. All black people are stoners.

Yeah, I took this as sarcasm.

Random people often walk up to me out of nowhere and ask do I know where to get weed.

You know, I have people come up to me and thank me for serving my country, or give the "spoiled milk" look because I have a crew cut haircut.
Now, I never served, and the reason for my haircut is because A) I have four cowlicks on my head (two in front, two on my crown), B) because it is neat and tidy and a bottle of conditioner last me six months, and C) because women LOVE to rub my head. :cool:

The head on my shoulders, that is. :|

it's for programming 2 :p

I actually prefer visual basic to java (even for console stuff)

Never used it.

I like Java, till I need to compile it,

I like C, till I feel the need to use a fully featured library for something,

and I like Python, in general.

* God plays the Sims.
* God clicks on "Gothic" and selects "swear"
<Gothic> Fuck
<Gothic> Wait, what

After a splendid and much needed Anzac Day long weekend holiday, I'm finally back to my beloved FinalGear! :partaay:

My family and I went down to our caravan in Torquay and had a great holiday/rest. And surfing, as it turns out, is bloody f'ing hard. I hate it when your nose digs into the water and 'bam' - you're gone! I think I'll stick to boogie boarding.

I miss anything, while I was gone?

/\ I never got the purpose of these things. Why not get a normal cottage or something. I guess it's cheaper. But then even if you just nail a few planks together a make just a simple shed, I find it a lot more cosier than a parked caravan.

/\ I never got the purpose of these things. Why not get a normal cottage or something. I guess it's cheaper. But then even if you just nail a few planks together a make just a simple shed, I find it a lot more cosier than a parked caravan.

because a caravan with an extension costs shit all compared to a house?