The Trump Presidency - how I stopped worrying and learned to love the Hair

Stop it. I can only handle so much winning. :rolleyes:

I always find it interest to see hard news analysis vs opinion personality on Fox News. You can see how difficult it must have been for Shep Smith.

I think the issue with NPR was contrived to distract from the impeachment. Todays defense was basically "but but Obama" that's what this will become. The press will point out this as chilling freedom of the press, Trump supporters will say "but but Obama" bring up false memories of when his administration removed press passes. Hint: Obama never removed Fox News press passes and caved to press demands of access.

I'll bet money that's the distraction game plan the White House wants to play

Sekulow arguing for Trump suggested "it's policy differences" saying you can't impeach a President for not giving lethal aid that he later did give.

It's not policy to delay funds Congress gave. It's not policy to shake down allies. He gave the money after he got caught!

Testimony from John Bolton is inadmissible because it's from an unsourced admission. He's right there! It's like he's trying to say "ignore the man to my left... see he's disappeared COME ON!"

arrested-development-gob-650-430.jpg

Things are getting crazy at the Impeachment Trial.

Who will be the first for strawberry? lol

One of the reporters I follow retweeted these.

I know he shouldn't surprise anyone anymore, but, he never fails to find a way.

Last edited:
Trump is all about fighting corruption now, so when will the US hold back all our defense and economic aid to Israel now that Netanyahu has been indicted for being corrupt? Oh, right, instead Trump announced his "Peace Plan" of giving Natanyahu everything he wants, not consulting the Palestinians, and trying to bully them into legitimizing Israel's occupation.

Shame LeVeL isn't here to tell me how this is all Obama's fault.

Here is the full Q&A

Last edited:
A section of Trump's newly rebuilt border wall in California fell over in the wind.

I guess there's a first for everything, this was the first thing with the Trump name that wasn't able to dodge a draft.

A section of Trump's newly rebuilt border wall in California fell over in the wind.

I guess there's a first for everything, this was the first thing with the Trump name that wasn't able to dodge a draft.

The report I saw said it was a new section where the concrete had not setup. Now, don't take this as an excuse. This shows that the contractors putting these walls up are in it purely for the cash grab. This is just reckless practices on the contractor's part. Someone could have been seriously injured when the wall fell into the street on the Mexican side.

BRILLIANT!

Anyway, remember when the US bases in Iraq got bombed by Iran and there were no injuries, and then 11, then 34? Well, now there are 50.

https://www.npr.org/2020/01/29/8007...not-34-suffered-brain-injuries-in-iran-strike

Pentagon Now Says 50 Troops — Not 34 — Suffered Brain Injuries In Iran Strike