[01x01] October 20th, 2002

Ive gone through the asinine effort of loading each and every episode, yet of course, still must know the music listing that doesnt exist anywhere else >.<
Requesting: The Ford gt-40 retrospective starting at 9:31-10:11,
The intro to the Zonda, 20:01-to 20:22 (roughly),
(the mazda review) 52:10-53:25, 53:30 - 55:05
I hope that makes it easy to find to help me help you help us all :D

I was extremely bored today so i managed to find out what song is in the zonda clip is s1e1. It was roger sanchez - another chance

and mazda clip is bourani goste

Last edited:
I'm desperately looking for that Murcielago introducing song too, please someone:)

The song when the Murcielago come in is Castles In The Sky by Ian Van Dahl.

Sorry to bump a dead thread, but couldn't resist.

31:53 - 31:56 ?

Just started watching Top Gear from the very beginning and became interested in that melody. It does sound familiar and i was wondering whether somebody willing to help me find it even after 9 years :rolleyes:

Old thread, indeed!

Old thread, indeed!

I also want to know the music playing when The Stig puts on the radio in the Type-R!

First post, had to join, since Top Gear no doubts is the best series ever made :p

-Claptrack

HEY GUYS I WAS ALSO LOOKING FOR THE SONG THE STIG LISTENS TO WHILE DRIVING THE CIVIC TYPE R

HERE IT IS: D-CODE by DUST DEVIL !!!!!!

ENJOY GUYS !!!!!!!!

I also want to know the music playing when The Stig puts on the radio in the Type-R!

First post, had to join, since Top Gear no doubts is the best series ever made :p

-Claptrack

Hey man the song is

D-Code by Dust Devil

for some reason it is known as th "Adult Swim Theme"

Cheers and Enjoy (you're welcome in advance)

I know the link I'm sharing is from 'Old' Top Gear, but does anyone know the music that is playing in the background?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbrZ7CNTG8g[/video]

Thanks.

I know the link I'm sharing is from 'Old' Top Gear, but does anyone know the music that is playing in the background?

Thanks.

If you haven't found it out yet, it's:
New? Order - True Faith

Hey guys, so digging up a seriously old thread, anyone have any idea what the song is at 2:42 - 3:01 and then 3:20 - 3:38?

Sounds like quite a chilled track.