Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
27:06 - 27:29 ?
28:07 - 28:24 ?
32:15 - 33:58 ?

found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

Has anyone the name of that celtish/irish music, when Jeremy tests the Jaguar beginning at 0:31:00 to 0:36:00 i think?!

thx
Sir J. Clarkson

UKTV version

UKTV version

When Jezza tunes into Radio One in the Jaguar XJR review and talks about it normally like having a rusty screw inserted in his ear, the following plays:

"Dark Side" by Herron/Herron from extrememusic.com XCD002 Drum & Bass CD

(Note: Timing information difficult with adverts and cuts from from BBC original)

Last edited:
Does anyone know what the music is when he's reviewing the DB7? It begins at 40:50 and recurs many times during the review. It sounds a lot like the music from Gattaca.

Hi,

Has anyone the name of that celtish/irish music, when Jeremy tests the Jaguar beginning at 0:31:00 to 0:36:00 i think?!

thx
Sir J. Clarkson

Exactly what i would like to know, especially the music when he talks about playing fuel light bingo.

i'd also like to know what the song is when he reviews the db7 gt, if anyone has any idea that'd be great

Can anyone tell me the song that starts 33:05 during the Jaguar XJR road trip?

Aston Martin DB7 Song

Aston Martin DB7 Song

The song in the Aston Martin DB7 review (40:50-43:04) is "Eddie" by Michael Nyman, from the 1999 soundtrack to Wonderland. I mentioned earlier that it sounded like the music from Gattaca--not surprising since Michael Nyman did the score for that movie as well!

Last edited:
Does anyone know the song that starts during the Jag Mk2 review when the competition from Mercedes, BMW, and Audi :)lol:) are introduced. It starts at around 4:26 (SBS rip).

What is that song at the beginning of the Jag Mk 2 review?

I've got to know the 32:15 - 33:58 music, please someone tell me!

During the Aston DB7 GT review - "Twist Of Fate - The Matt & Jeff". Don't know the exact time slot though.

What's the song at the beginning of Jeremy's Jaguar review? ( 24:58 - 26:00)