[05x04] November 14th, 2004

what sthe song played when he has the pagani going through the tunnell its like a whomp whomp song any help be appreciated thanx in advance

They've just aired this on Dave. What is the name of the music that plays when the Ferarri swings out from behind the Aston? (Just after Clarkson says Aston are in the firing line of the biggest name in the industry) It's strongly operatic (And it's been used for TNA wrestling as well)

Cheers.

ADDED:
35:48 - 35:50 - Faultline - Tiny Consumer
36:37 - 36:39 - Faultline - Tiny Consumer
37:27 - 37:29 - Faultline - Tiny Consumer
38:30 - 38:32 - Faultline - Tiny Consumer
40:14 - 40:17 - Faultline - Tiny Consumer

What is the music called that starts streight after park life when james says now the skill is in the choosing of your conker

Not Craig Armstrong section

Not Craig Armstrong section

bump! on what the replacement for Craig Armstrong's Escape is on the American version (when they introduce the Ferrari). Here is the link to the scene at 3:39 on youtube:
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3rP7Bxgx3w&fmt=22#t=3m39s[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:
Kompressor, is it not Massive Attack's "Collar Stays On" and Curve's "Hell Above Water"? I'm assuming you watched the BBC version in France/Switzerland... Or is that a US youtube video (and if so, is it all different in the U.S?)

Could someone please help me find a piece of music from this episode? It's the part when Jeremy is driving the Ferrari 575 around the track and is giving the run down of the car. says "you also get a new exhaust, so it sounds like a Ferrari should....". A quick fade out/in, the car wheels spin and the music starts just after that when the Ferrari is driving in the wet. It's the guitar based track with no lyrics. Jeremy is describing the changes (sharpened up!)

Thanks for reading and helping out.

BBCA/Worldwide edit or original broadcast version? Also, do you have a timecode for it (it will help us help you just thatmuch better)?

That Craig Armstrong song, "Escape" is straight from Romeo + Juliet and thematically all over that movie. So much of that brilliant soundtrack is done by him. I'm still searching for its American replacement at 3:39.

If we can just get the few words we're given, I'll springboard from there. To me it's "behold behold behold the ________." I'm not sure how much it varies on the second refrain before the cut (eight seconds later.) But just get me that blank above and I'll get us the answer...

Last edited:
BBCA/Worldwide edit or original broadcast version? Also, do you have a timecode for it (it will help us help you just thatmuch better)?
I think he means the original version at 49:51. The thread starter says that's "Simple Rules" by Massive Attack and I agree after a quick visit to the iTunes store.

Last edited:
Ferrari 575 v Aston Martin Vanquish

Ferrari 575 v Aston Martin Vanquish

Shellygrrl, thanks for asking. Believe it or not it's the UK version, although recorded from 'UKTV G2 now Dave'. I was living in England for the first 34 1/2 years of my life and that last 6 months in the USA. Thanks to awesome friends back home they sent me the latest season. If TG gets any better, I'm moving back to Somerset!!!

I think even the episodes as shown on Dave have different music from the original BBC Two version, as they also use the Worldwide edit. (Am I right, UKers?)

This episode recently aired on BBC America, and I can say with confidence the music used in their airing is the same as it is in the video. If you downloaded the as-aired-on-BBC Two version you'd hear the music listed on Page 1.

Talking of which, I like the substitution music for when the Ferrari first comes on (starts at 3:39 in the Youtube video...a bit reminiscent of ES Posthumus, though it probably isn't), and the music used after Jeremy introduces Steve Coogan and they have the drag race and braking test sounds familiar to me, like I've heard it in another show or a movie or something, but I don't know what it is (like that, too! Though I wouldn't be surprised if it's generic stuff).

can someone please plaes help me!?!?! ive been trying to get the name of this song for years and it hasn't appeared to one of the ones mentioned on here. it starts the second the camera cuts to steve in the ferrari before and during the drag race with the aston at 6:16, and again after hammond talks about the porsche gt3 in the second clip at 3:13...

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3rP7Bxgx3w[/video]

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i89-UkDfC4U[/video]

Has anyone any ideas on kezza25's question in reply #62: "what sthe song played when he has the pagani going through the tunnell its like a whomp whomp song any help be appreciated thanx in advance " I really like it and it's driving me nuts trying to find out the title and artist!
Thanks in advance.
Kriss