[06x01] May 22nd, 2005

Does anyone know the song from 38:35 - 39:56. The song at the very beginning of the Range Rover Sport review NOT the tank part. Thanx in advance.

Does anyone know the song from 38:35 - 39:56. The song at the very beginning of the Range Rover Sport review NOT the tank part. Thanx in advance.

TG Dog, there are (at least) two answers to your question! As someone (correctly) said already, the song at the very beginning of the Range Rover Sport review is called Cabin Fever by Soulsavers. This was the case when the episode orignally aired in 2005.

However, because of the unusual way the BBC licenses music, sometimes they have to change the music when re-airing epsidoes. The song at the very beginning of the Range Rover Sport review, used in an epsiode I watched in 2008, is called "Marvo Ging" and is by Chemical Brothers (a Top Gear favourite).

I hope this helps.

Sam

Last edited:
Big Update for 6x01

Big Update for 6x01

Complete list now added for 6x01 ;)

Newly Added:
Wagon Christ - Loose Loggins
Agent Blue - Silence is Golden
Frank MacDonald & Chris Rae - On the South Side
Ray Davies - Making It
Ray Davies - Soul City
John Williams - Lumos! (Hedwig?s Theme)
John Williams - Aunt Marge?s Waltz
Super Numeri - When the Sun Dials
Scanner - RF Radiation
Laurent Garnier - Forgotten Thoughts
The Stone Roses - I Am the Resurrection
Marco Beltrami - Magnetic Personality

Last edited:
Hexstatic - Chase Me

Hexstatic - Chase Me

Does anyone know where can I download this song Hexstatic - Chase Me?

There are so many recordings of The Nutcracker Suite by Tchaikovsky but the one used in this episode is truly amazing so if anyone out there who might be equipped with some golden ears knows what specific recording (Conductor and Orchestra) is used I would be VERY happy and order the CD immediately :D Thanks is advance!