[06x01] May 22nd, 2005

what's the song name between 35:38 - 36:15? it's where they played that big ball. :unsure:

Does anyone know the song played at around 36:00, its also played when the Cadillac CTS-V and Audi are racing...

Really want to find this out if anyone can help

thanks

Anyone know the song that plays at 18:35-18:50?

It's the Honda Elements part, starts right after James says "You wish they could be more specific about this", and the song is a flute song that really reminds me a lot of Jethro Tull, but I cannot find it on any of my JT albums... It's very very familiar though, and this question has been bugging me since the episode came out :)

Muahahahahahaha I found it!!!!

35:37-36:50
Sabres of Paradise - Tow Truck

THANK YOU PHONE SONG IDENTIFICATION!!!!! my life is now complete :thumbsup:

Hello! I'm new to this forum. :)

I want to ask the same question as VTO: The music that starts at 18:35.

I have got one tip from an other forum: A band/artist called Herbaliser.
I have downloaded a couple of songs of them,and it seems to be their style,that song.
Also,I heard this song for the first time in 1999. Then,we can exclude the albums that was made after 1999.

I'm looking...desperatly. :)

Hey. Maybe that cool flute-song is made by Ian Anderson? The one from Jethro Tull.
He have made...uhm...I think three,solo albums,and that song may be on one of them. I will tell you when I find out something! :)

Hello. I am looking for this werry long time.
Can someone please tell me what is the song that plays when Stig drives a silver MB CLS.
Some kind of opera i think
Thank you wery much for kindness
Bye

53:49 - 54:47 - James Horner - Star Trek 3 Battle Suite

I call this into question. Although I agree it's James Horner, I beleive it's from Aliens .. the part where Ripley is driving the ATV troop carrier out of the atmosphere processing plant. Then again .. maybe he just recycled his music .. wouldn't suprise me, the man hasn't done one orginal piece of music in his life, save for the Field of Dreams soundtrack.

Anyone know what song they used in 45:38-46:54 (at the start of the Range Rover Sport part)?

20:16 - 21:00 is "Hedwigs Theme" by John Williams from the Harry Potter movies.

18:15 - 18:33 | Alan Hawkshaw - Holiday Commercial
18:35 - 18:56 | Alan Hawkshaw & Alan Parker - Hot Pants

ssreverb said:
That's it! After all this time, finally I know what to look for. Found a short sound sample and that definitely is correct.
Thank you! :bow:

Missing Segment

Missing Segment

I noticed that there's a large missing segment in the list songs during the review of the Honda Element's interior. Some sort of government cover-up going on here? :p

What song is played between 18.55 - 19.41?
Its the same song that was used in the Top Gear Lamborghini Special when the green Miura was doing the U-Turn. Thanks.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
You're officially my god now! :p
Can't find this song in any downloading programs. I don't know if it's a rule against asking for exhanging songs here, but what the heck, I'll ask and you can delete this post if necessary: Do someone have this song and do you have the opportunity to send it to me somehow?