[06x06] July 3rd, 2005

can anyone tell me the song thats playing around 13:00. It plays when jeremy first gets into holland, right after he is playing the margaret thatcher cd. thanks

The tango music playing through the map overviews of the race to Oslo (as if anyone could ever be interested in tango :) ), starting at 10:43, 14:40, and reoccuring regularly thereof: La Cumparasita, by Cerioto. It's off of the Gotan Project's Inspiracion-Espiracion remix album.

Danny Tran said:
20:31 Bebel Gilberto - Samba Da Bencao
This would interfere with this:
20:31 - 21:24 - Amon Tobin - Nova

Which one is actually correct?

Anyone know the one when Jeremy is on the train saying "no no no grow up" :D ? I think it starts about 7:20 into the show.

08:44 - 09:10 - DJ Food - Turtle Soup (Wagon Christ mix)

matteo_550 said:
can anyone tell me the song thats playing around 13:00. It plays when jeremy first gets into holland, right after he is playing the margaret thatcher cd. thanks

12:38 - 12:53 - Nirvana - Rainbow Chaser
13:57 - 14:23 - Nirvana - Rainbow Chaser

http://ukpsych.tripod.com/nirvana.htm

How about the cheesy background music when they're on the boat?
It's about 16:36-16:57 w/organ-y music

I'm just going to stop watching the show to put myself out of misery...

46:45 - 47:03 : ?

Anyone?

Oh yeah, some more from the Dimitri from Paris Album:
02:50 - 03:06 : Dimitri from Paris - Monsieur Dimitri Joue Du Stylophone

SPG900 said:
08:44 - 09:10 - DJ Food - Turtle Soup (Wagon Christ mix)
This conflicts with this:
zenon said:
08:44 - 09:10 - Lightning Seeds - You Showed Me

Anyone know which one is correct?

dmcgibbo said:
I heard the following song and it reminds me of a song in a movie. It wasn't necessarily in this episode but I didn't know where to post. The clip I have below might not be the same song but the beginning reminds me of it. It was either in Top Gear or a movie - the movie had an unveiling or epiphany or revealed a plot twist and tied loose ends up at the end when this played I think. For instance, it would fit at the end of Unbreakable when they show Mr. Glass is the villain and they do a slideshow of everything he's done.

At first I thought it was in a movie but now I'm thinking I might have heard it in a Top Gear episode...Then again, maybe it was just the song in a movie trailer/preview I saw.

Anyone think of what this could be from? This particular song is Philip Glass - Kronos, Forgetting but as I said this song probably isn't the exact song, just the cello and aahhhhhh sound reminds me of it...

click for song clip

yeah, sound very familiar
can't put my finger on it though

I think I got it, I think it was used at the end of "Signs' when everything comes together.

Tonights Episode

Tonights Episode

on top gear tonight when he put the m5 into "m" mode and started driving along a country road and sort of opera style classical piece of music with a womans voice... if you watched it you know what i mean, but hopefully you know what this piece is called.