[06x07] July 10th, 2005

Updated. Thanks. :)

Hi guys.
I've been looking for this song for a long time and heard it this sunday on BBC world's Best of Top Gear. checking through the episode guides i found it was taken from this episode.

The song in question plays while Hammond is intro-ing the Ford Transit Van. Several people here have identified it as Tom Rothrock's - Rollin' Crumblin'.

I searched around and managed to download it but it sounds nothing like what is actually playing, though it is the same genre.

Also i believe Tom Rothrock's - Rollin' Crumblin was specifically composed for the Collateral soundtrack and i've heard the actual song (the ford transit intro) years before that on TV way back in 1999.(it played at the end of some English football highlight show)

I have a crappy recording of it which you can listen to HERE.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rollin' Crumblin' is the correct song as it is heard in the BBC2 broadcast of the episode... but for this re-broadcast on BBC world...the quick answer is...that is production library music that replaced the original Tom Rothrock song.

Last edited:
Rats. i was hoping it was part of a song.
Thanks for your help.

Hi guys.
I've been looking for this song for a long time and heard it this sunday on BBC world's Best of Top Gear. checking through the episode guides i found it was taken from this episode.

The song in question plays while Hammond is intro-ing the Ford Transit Van. Several people here have identified it as Tom Rothrock's - Rollin' Crumblin'.

I searched around and managed to download it but it sounds nothing like what is actually playing, though it is the same genre.

Also i believe Tom Rothrock's - Rollin' Crumblin was specifically composed for the Collateral soundtrack and i've heard the actual song (the ford transit intro) years before that on TV way back in 1999.(it played at the end of some English football highlight show)

Just heard that song on SBS's version today. I have heard this numerous times on various things. What is it??

ADDED TO LIST:
16:43 - 17:03 - Gresby Nash - Sweltered
21:06 - 21:27 - Hawkwind - The Forge of Vulcan
21:28 - 21:57 - Tapper Zukie - M.P.L.A. Dub

Last edited:
You link to a overseer - supermoves clip, which is obviously corret.

I think you tried to link to a top gear clip or some other re-aired version on youtube.
They use other music then then the original broadcast. we list the original broadcast.
Music used for repeats is very often form www.extrememusic.com

Hi guys.

After so many years...I've found it. It's called Ton of Bricks, and it's some production music which I found at extrememusic.com by accident.

Download here: DL

The car test With the 01:50 - 02:49 - Aphex Twin - Come to Daddy part was just godly, I am a very big aphex twin song, and when I heard that, Plus the way they did the film sent chills down my spine

Car vs. Man Challenge:
20:47 - 21:06 ?
23:45 - 24:22 ?
24:26 - 24:51 ?
(same as above)
HUUUUGE kick, but does anyone know what this song is yet?
I heard the same song in an episode of Miami Vice, and was able to find it off the "Raiders of the Lost Dub" compilation album by Sly & Robbie.

ADDED:
20:47 - 21:06 - Wailing Souls - Well of Souls
23:45 - 24:22 - The Paragons - Indiana Jones
24:26 - 24:51 - The Paragons - Indiana Jones

And after 6 years, the list is finally complete. ;)

Last edited:
17:21 isn't Murcof - Mir; I listened to it and it doesn't match the audio. It starts right after the runner goes under the archway. If you could find out which song it is, I'd really appreciate it. Cheers.