[06x09] July 24th, 2005

hmm, so noone has an idea about the song running from 19:27 - 21:03? it is kinda generic, but it's caught itself in my head.

I threw together the song list at the beginning of the thread in a bit of a hurry. If I made any mistakes or left anything out, just post it here.

race to oslo

race to oslo

Could some one please tell me what song is playing on top gear when clarkson is driving in the Mercedes Benz SLR McLaren over a long bridge on his way to oslo. He is racing the other two who have taken a ferry to oslo. The song sounds like a pink floyd tune but i cannot find it anywhere can someone help me!

Guys, if you've been watching Top Gear, you'd probably know that the song they used at 06:16 - 07:15 was again from Batman Begins.

I think it was the same one they've been using in the past 4 episodes for various clips like the ten-minute Van lap at Nurberg and the Ferrari F430 and here and there. It seems the music producer really likes it. I think its the Molossus track?

relax3d said:
hmm, so noone has an idea about the song running from 19:27 - 21:03? it is kinda generic, but it's caught itself in my head.
19:27 - 21:03 - Four Tet - Everything is Alright

Surely the person who pointed out the next song (also Four Tet) should have known this one ;)

Lexy said:
relax3d said:
19:27 - 21:03 - Four Tet - Everything is Alright

Surely the person who pointed out the next song (also Four Tet) should have known this one ;)

I'm Ashamed to admit that Pause is the only only Four Tet album I dont have, and I've never heard it either.

Similar Songs to Craig Armstrong

Similar Songs to Craig Armstrong

Highly recommend Rob Dougan (see if you can get the album with the bonus cd featuring instrumentals). They use to use him a lot on Top Gear and he's done a couple of tracks from The Matrix films.

ES Posthumus as already mentioned do a lot of thumping tracks used on a lot of movie trailers. Their album should be easy to find as it's just been released properly.

Also might like to preview some soundtracks by people like Hans Zimmer (such as Batman Begins), John Powell (more electronic - the score to the new Italian Job is very good) and Klaus Badelt (especially Pirates of the Carribean).

David Arnolds Bond soundtrack's also mix some 'tasty beats' with orchestral sounds. Check out Backseat Driver from Tomorrow Never Dies mixed by the Propellorheads.

Thanks for pointing out the Craig Armstrong track - bought the Plunkett & Maclane cd and it's awesome!

Re: Similar Songs to Craig Armstrong

Re: Similar Songs to Craig Armstrong

TheSaint said:
Highly recommend Rob Dougan (see if you can get the album with the bonus cd featuring instrumentals). They use to use him a lot on Top Gear and he's done a couple of tracks from The Matrix films.

Thanks for pointing out the Craig Armstrong track - bought the Plunkett & Maclane cd and it's awesome!

I second Rob Dougan :thumbsup: The CD's called "Furious Angels." Amazing.

Does anyone have any idea what song is played 27:00-28:00?

Any help would be appreciated.

-Jamman

Does anyone know the song used during Stig's lap in the diesel 5-Series at 08:00-08:27? Jeremy Clarkson said it came from a new album by Camel.

Can someone tell me all the songs that were played in order during the M5 presentation?

thx

Spare-Flair said:
Guys, if you've been watching Top Gear, you'd probably know that the song they used at 06:16 - 07:15 was again from Batman Begins.

I think it was the same one they've been using in the past 4 episodes for various clips like the ten-minute Van lap at Nurberg and the Ferrari F430 and here and there. It seems the music producer really likes it. I think its the Molossus track?

Sorry, but I just checked the soundtrack, and this is incorrect. It isn't Molossus or any of the other tracks. The quest goes on!