[06x10] July 31st, 2005

Does anyone know what the last piece of music is on the offroad segment
HEY, one that I can answer finally. That's Strauss's Fr?hlingsstimmen (Voices of Spring), waltz for orchestra, Op. 410

33:31 - 34:36 - Mercury Rev - The Funny Bird
(with silence at 34:07 until it starts again)

Welshy said:
Does anyone know what the electronic sounding tune was at approx 52 mins? Sorry I don't have an exact time but it was on twice with about 20 sec gap in between.

It is the mighty "Infected" by The The.

Can chuck you the MP3 if you like.

Edit:- Checked the AVI, and it is 52:17 - 52:48

Turns out that the song I was looking for was Mirwais - Naive Song, thanks to all who helped :thumbsup:

Re: overview

Re: overview

semt-x said:
03:56 - 04:19 - U2 - Even better than the real thing [sexy dub mix]
04:55 - 05:07 - U2 - Even better than the real thing [sexy dub mix]

Actually...it's
U2 - Even Better Than The Real Thing (The Perfecto Mix)

1:05 - 1:40 - DJ Shadow - Building Steam With a Grain of Salt

I know the song right after that, too, but I just can't place it. I actually think it might be Richard Gibbs, from the Battlestar Galactica soundtrack, but I'm not certain.

17:33 - 17:48 - Chemical Brothers - Piku

Which just happens to be the [commerically available] song which produces the highest level of bass from the stupid bandpass box that came in my BMW, installed by some wanker who didn't think 12 inchers in a ported box were a good idea, and instead went for 10s in a bandpass. Git.

juicebox12 said:
38:20 - 38:57 : Radiohead - Optimistic
This would be directly after Clarkson says, "But we don't buy their pickup trucks. Why is that?" Correct? What version of Optimistic would that be?

I'm an idiot. Three posts, wrong episode. Shoot me. :lol:

The one that plays when Clarkson put's the M5 in "M" mode. i NEED that song, someone help. :bangin: i THINK it starts at 54:60. it is classical or celtic or something like that?

It is called "Escape Remix" by Craig Armstrong (if your referring to the one thet plays when he puts the beemer in "m" mode)

dlbwrx said:
The one that plays when Clarkson put's the M5 in "M" mode. i NEED that song, someone help. :bangin: i THINK it starts at 54:60. it is classical or celtic or something like that?

Wrong episode. By the way, I noticed that there is no identification of the songs that play during the Icelandic offroad/onwater-Jeep section, not just the song I requested before.

yeah, no icelandic section song identifications as stated before and that chemical brothers song is from 6x11:/ many great songs in 6x10 icelandic offroad section tho:/

WoS said:
yeah, no icelandic section song identifications as stated before and that chemical brothers song is from 6x11:/ many great songs in 6x10 icelandic offroad section tho:/

Yeah thats exactly the song im looking for... it's from 18:06-18:26 respectively. I know it's been a few other clips but i have no idea what the song is....any help?

Veyron said:
Do u know at what time james drove the bentley flying Spur

I *think* it's just about 30-40min'ish, I'm really desperate to know the song they played during the Flying Spur segment, which they also played when Hammond raced the off-road thing against the snowmobile. To be more precise:

- It was played once during Hammonds segment when they did the race second time round (jeep vs snow mobile)

- It was played twice during the Flying Spur segment, if I'm not mistaken, right after James says "A bit like the belly of the dancer" and "A top speed of 195mph"

Anyone have any ideas what it might be?