[07x01] November 13th, 2005

AllGoNoShow said:
transtek I agre with you, the Ascari looks tight no matter what. Although one beef I have with it is that he says its low, I agree, its low as in low profile. But there is still massive tire gap and you can see right under the car in some of the video shots, if your looking for super car super fast status, 4x4 mode won't do. I'm suprised no one on the show gave them shit for it.

Not meaning to have a go but have you got any idea about how suspension systems work? Why do you think the car was so fast around the track? Its because it has a very good suspension system where as in your sig that car will handle like a pig on roller skates.

The car in my sig is also a photoshop. Dumbass. yes I know how suspension systems works. But massive tall suspension raises your center of gravity, sure it may have good suspension in the methods of compression and travel but being that hgih in the air wouldn't help aerodynamics either.

Before you use photoshop pictures for your "explaination" how about you figure it out first.

Lower cars do look much much better, but going lower results in a harsher ride and in some cases decreased grip and performance. My S14 sits very very low because I love low cars, and also because it's my drift car and doesn't need to stick to the road. My RX-7 however while being low, sit's a bit higher.

AllGoNoShow said:
The car in my sig is also a photoshop. Dumbass. yes I know how suspension systems works. But massive tall suspension raises your center of gravity, sure it may have good suspension in the methods of compression and travel but being that hgih in the air wouldn't help aerodynamics either.

Before you use photoshop pictures for your "explaination" how about you figure it out first.

Don't you just love it when someone calls you a dumbass!!!
Would you class the KZ1 with MASSIVE TALL SUSPENSION???
By the way do you know anything about the aero on the KZ1???

By the way I was one of the development engineers for Ascari DUMBASS!!!

I'll believe your/were one of the development engineers when I see it..... Calling BS on that.

I'm also a tech for Ferrari :bangin:

I dunno, what do you have that the internet doesn't?

Show me something either here or email it ot jamesyedon@gmail.com if u dont want ti spread around, if i can't find it within 24 hours then I will believe you ;)

AllGoNoShow said:
I dunno, what do you have that the internet doesn't?

Show me something either here or email it ot jamesyedon@gmail.com if u dont want ti spread around, if i can't find it within 24 hours then I will believe you ;)

How about a photo of the brochure, there were only ever 1000 produced and everyone at the factory got one given as a gift or a pic of my Ascari shirt or a cut away view of the car?

something factory only, that way i can call and confirm butnot find online :)

This s a pic of the more powerful KZ1-GT (600+bhp) in the factory, also here's a pic of a small collection of the owners Ferrari F1 cars in the factory.

Don't really know what else you would want to make you believe me but then again I really don't care if you do or don't!!!

Factory tour could easily get those pictures :)

Secret_Stash said:
This s a pic of the more powerful KZ1-GT (600+bhp) in the factory, also here's a pic of a small collection of the owners Ferrari F1 cars in the factory.

Don't really know what else you would want to make you believe me but then again I really don't care if you do or don't!!!

If you don't mind me asking, what model camera did you use to take those pics? They seem to have the same photographic profile as my camera.

AllGoNoShow said:
Factory tour could easily get those pictures :)

Yeah, but would it also give you detailed information about when Hammond tested it, what he thought, details of the segment including a James Bond villain reference, that the Stig had just tested it on the track etc all before the show actually was broadcast, all of which Secret_Stash posted in the pre-episode discussion.

I'm inclined to believe that Secret_Stash does indeed work for Ascari. At the very least Secret_Stash seems to have got a very close up look at the car in person, which I doubt you ever have.

o i see. could you pm them to me?

siogyumolcs said:
Faultier said:
calm down.
James is not funny in my eyes. Richard and Jeremy are funny but he is not.

you are quite wrong...

and besides, James is the BEST in terms of car reviews... the 'funky' Honda, the Nissan Murano etc.... ;)

siogyumolcs, im on your side. James is very very funny, in a mature adult way. Richard's humor relies on the fact he younger and more "cool" than the other two, and Jeremy's humor is based entirely on his wit and knowledge....bottomline.

A lot of the things James does are funny too, like in the way that your father tries to dance to pop music....it's all bumbly and awkward. know what i mean? haha.

No Boss said:
siogyumolcs, im on your side. James is very very funny, in a mature adult way. Richard's humor relies on the fact he younger and more "cool" than the other two, and Jeremy's humor is based entirely on his wit and knowledge....bottomline.

A lot of the things James does are funny too, like in the way that your father tries to dance to pop music....it's all bumbly and awkward. know what i mean? haha.

oh yea :D

like the umbrella part :evil: :james: