[07x05] December 11th, 2005

The song playing within the background to the interlude section (where Jeremy has a refreshment) is called:

The Noveltones - Left Bank 2

It was used in Tony Hart's gallery section to his famous art show that aired on the BBC. However the "2" is often disregarded, especially in peer to peer networks.

This is the URL for the preview of it for your chosen media player:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/music/clip.../0/ref=mu_sam_wma_001_011/102-0322108-1107315

number_six said:
Does anybody know the track during the Marcos segment which is played from 01:12 - 01:30? It sounds so familiar, I'm sure I've listened to it recently, but I can't for the life of me think where. It sounds a bit like Moby or Rob Dougan, but I've looked on their albums and can't find anything.

Thanks!

I've also tried find this track, but no results. Sounds little like Craig Armstrong. Any Ideas?

anyone know who does the operatic solo when you first see the Veyron on the steps?? and as it starts up?

Mart

semt-x said:
mart360: do you have the timestamps of that moment ?

erm nope, i only caught a short clip of it, it was where the veyron is being introduced, with a church or similar as the backdrop,.. ive yet to see that episode in full

mart

The song from the Marcos review is Shine It All Around by Robert Plant...it's the wailing guitar solo part of the song.

Edit: Er, it's one of the unidentified songs anyways.

03:56 - 04:43 - Robert Plant - Shine It All Around (Instrumental)
00:39 - 01:11 - Robert Plant - Shine It All Around (Instrumental)

37:43 - 38:27 - The Stone Roses - Begging You
This song has been used in several episodes.

What's that dramatical instrumental song again?

Really want it:) btw first post :jawdrop:

fsk said:
What's that dramatical instrumental song again?

Really want it:) btw first post :jawdrop:

You are not 'first' by any means, on the contrary, you're on page 5. And it's been already been mentioned about a dozen times. Go search :thumbsdown:

Hello, looking particularly for the music (muzak) that plays during James's pre-flight checks, and for the yodeling around 25:04. Also, I second the motion for the song in the Mont Blanc tunnel at 21:08.

In the Montblanc Tunnel

In the Montblanc Tunnel

After seeing a couple of guys who also want to know which song is played from 21:20....which artist could have done such a song?

Electronic, a bit strange, noise... Aphex Twin? Who else?

I've read the youtube comments on this part and used google...hopeless.

Ideas, anyone?

I - want - this - song! :D

Can someone tell me where to download the Death In Vegas music?
Or can someone please send it to me?
I've been looking for it somedays from now and I couldn't find it anywhere! :(
thanks \o

The goal of this forum is to identify music, not to spread music.
If you look for a song to download, please use another resources then this forum.
Best is to support the arist who made it, by buying the music.

14:10-16:06 is Green Onions by Booker T. and the MGs... while they are on the Vespas, it goes on for a long while.

I don't think it is because Green Onions has a completely different sound. Green Onions is a more bluesy sound rather than the track that's playing.

It absolutely is green onions on the original BBC2 broadcast.
You probably look at the BBC prime version ( eddited with different music, because of copyright issues )
BBC prime version has 99% production music, which only is available to companies.
which makes it really hard to identify