[08x02] May 14th, 2006

47.00 (ish) Sorry! - Cadillac segment before the radio show - Disco Science - Mirwais

(better known as Rabbit/Hare chase from the soundtrack to Snatch)

Plutorian said:
Hi guys, would appreciate it if you could tell me the title of the song being played from from 53:18 to 53:25 when Hammond was taking a leak.

Tks :)

53:18-53:25 - James Blunt - Wisemen

02:10 - 02:58 : Zinc - Faster

The correct ime for Mirwais track is 45:36 - 46:40

requesting the chilled track starting at 04:46 when jeremy talks about the g forces and robbie williams.

This is basically off topic, but did Hans Zimmer do the Pirates ST? Sure sounds like a Hans Zimmer song

Also, when talking about financial problems of Jag:
36:19-36:52 - Royksopp - Tristesse Globale

As for the Pirates ST - no, it was Klaus Badelt (though Hans Zimmer was his mentor apparently)

Hans Zimmer

Hans Zimmer

MrMan:
The soundtrack for Pirates of the Caribbean was originally composed by Alan Silvestri, who left the project prior to the film's release. Credited to Klaus Badelt, a prot?g? of Hans Zimmer

prot?g? = A person who is being trained in some specialty by a Mentor.

so ur right, its very likely u hear Hans Zimmer's hand in this work

20:44 - 22:20 The music should be the track "He's a Pirate". A remixed version can also be found on Kingdom Hearts 2 OST Disc 2

32 something to 32 something is Craig Armstrong. I don't remember the song, but it's in numerous Top Gear episodes.

6:10-7:03 where Jeremy is talking about the comparisons of the Ferrari & Vette...very ambient and chill..

Anyone have ideas? :bangin:

I was going to come in and confirm the Man on Fire soundtrack "Creasy Dies"..I got the soundtrack on CD...that's a great song :thumbsup:

Just want to confirm the following that haven't been confirmed yet:

20:44 - 22:20 - Klaus Badelt - He's a Pirate (Pirates of the Carribean OST) (actually goes to 22:28 )

36:57 - 37:30 - Massive Attack - Live with me

52:00 - 52:10 - Wang Chung - Dance Hall Days

32:06 - 32:52 is Jetty "Oui" Though the song sounds cut up. Original version is good, from Lax Records.

BungMonkey said:
Zegna said:
04:47 - 05:40 - Bebel Gilberto - Samba Da Banc?o :)
I have this track on Amon Tobin's Permutation album and it's called Nova. Are you sure that's the one?

Correct. Song from 4:47 to 5:40 is the VERSION Amon Tobin did.

56:27 - 56:45 - Richard Harris - MacArthur Park

There are many versions of this song, hope somebody can confirm it's the right artist!

32:06 - 32:52 ?

Is Craig Armstrong - Finding Beauty off of the "As if to Nothing" CD :)

You can hear it on the amazon.com sampler ... the bit they use is the same spot :)