[08x02] May 14th, 2006

actually, 32:06-32:52

is Antonio Pinto - Requiem, from Collateral Soundtrack. Its the last minute of the song.

not sure where that craig armstrong song fits in. I downloaded just to be sure and its definetly not right

whats the name of the song from 40:48 to 41:40? Right after the BMW and Merc leave and they do a flyover of the jag.

It sounds like its from the movies black hawk down or the gladiator, can anyone confirm? Thanks!

Yeah its appeared in many movies, not surprising considering it was composed by Hans Zimmer.
Title: Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard - Now We Are Free

Hiranmanu said:
81dollar said:
whats the name of the song from 40:48 to 41:40? Right after the BMW and Merc leave and they do a flyover of the jag.

It sounds like its from the movies black hawk down or the gladiator, can anyone confirm? Thanks!

Happy to announce that I found the name of the song

Harry Gregson-Williams - Creasy Dies.

The whole song is 9 minutes 38 seconds

The part where it is played on Top Gear is during 8 minutes and 25 seconds and forward
According to the actual CD Soundtrack from Man On Fire, its called "The End"

watisdis said:

Yeah its appeared in many movies, not surprising considering it was composed by Hans Zimmer.
Title: Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard - Now We Are Free

40:48 - 41:40 - Harry Gregson-Williams - Creasy Dies

From the movie "Man on Fire"

jayhawk said:
BungMonkey said:
Zegna said:
04:47 - 05:40 - Bebel Gilberto - Samba Da Banc?o :)
I have this track on Amon Tobin's Permutation album and it's called Nova. Are you sure that's the one?

Correct. Song from 4:47 to 5:40 is the VERSION Amon Tobin did.

Probably Amon's is the instrumental version of it (like the one on the show). Since the song itself, which originally featured in Bebel Gilberto's "Tanto Tempo", is made in collaboration with Amon anyways.

But anyhow, thanks for clearing that up. :)

'Cake - I Will Survive', a butchered version of the guitar intro two times during the radio-show section.

The 2 germans are garnished with a choice selection of the "V for Vendetta OST" ;)

00:38:33 -> 00:39:50 V For Vendetta OST - Knives And Bullets (and cannons too)
00:40:23 -> 00:40:45 V For Vendetta OST - The Dominoes Fall

Sin City Theme

Sin City Theme

18:05 - 18:37 (introduction of the Tomcat): Robert Rodriguez - Sin City (the theme from the original Sin City Motion Picture Soundtrack

spacecowboy959 said:
actually, 32:06-32:52

is Antonio Pinto - Requiem, from Collateral Soundtrack. Its the last minute of the song.

not sure where that craig armstrong song fits in. I downloaded just to be sure and its definetly not right
Yep, you are correct. I was about to post the answer after people gave the wrong tracks here. I have the Collateral soundtrack and it's track 16. It plays during the credits.

16:46 - 17:08 - Brian Tyler, Klaus Badelt - Constantine End Titles (Constantine OST)
Same song for the 19:34- segment.

I know a song which played in the Radio segment (Don't know the time, Sorry :oops: ) Its when JC said "No matter, we would redeam ourselfs with my new, briliant and extremly complicated traffic system" when we first see the Motorway traffic camera's .

The song playing then is Mcfadden & Whitehead - Ain't no stopping us now. :thumbsup:

paladin said:
40:48 - 41:40 Lisa Gerrard - Man on Fire End Theme

I agree, give Lisa Gerrard her cred.... she basically did that same song for the Gladiator Soundtrack, and her voice is what makes that song..... Hanz Zimmer produced the Gladiator tracks but it's Gerrard's voice we all remember.

Actually, Semt-x, just like what Jayhawk, BungMonkey we're confirming, I was wrong on the song. :oops:

So, on 04:47 - 05:40 it is supposed to be Amon Tobin - Nova, instead of Bebel Gilberto - Samba Da Bencao.

Just so the list is definite and correct. Thanks. :)

The songs

Knives And Bullets (V For Vendetta OST)
The Dominoes Fall (V For Vendetta OST)

are by Dario Marianelli

does anyone know the song(s) that they played during these times ?

01:01 - 01:46
03:00 - 04:31

when jeremy first started talking about the corvette then when it was in teh ring of fire. they sound like really awesome songs and id love to have them but i have no clue what they are :(