[09x03] February 11th, 2007 [America Special]

Whats the name of the song thats playing when Jezza drives up with the cow on his roof?

I've tried checking the list but the times don't match up.

Thanks in advance.

can someone please help me??!?!

I think this is the american special, and if i remember rightly...
clarkson says at one point 'i cant complain, im with my mates, in the states, its warm....its a good day' or something to that effect.

there is a song playing, its sounds motown/soul, and im pretty sure it's a female singer.
It just starts with a gentle backing, and the singer humming, like hmmmmm,mmm,mmm,mmmmm.

i know its vague, but please?!

can someone please help me??!?!

I think this is the american special, and if i remember rightly...
clarkson says at one point 'i cant complain, im with my mates, in the states, its warm....its a good day' or something to that effect.

there is a song playing, its sounds motown/soul, and im pretty sure it's a female singer.
It just starts with a gentle backing, and the singer humming, like hmmmmm,mmm,mmm,mmmmm.

i know its vague, but please?!
probably Groove Armada - Hands of Time
but check the list, that's why it is here:
http://forums.finalgear.com/top-gear-episode-songs-season-9/09x03-february-11th-2007-a-16761

CORRECTION/UPDATE:
---03:57 - 04:14 - Limp Bizkit - N 2 Gether Now (Instrumental) [UNCONFIRMED MIX]
CHANGED TO...
---03:57 - 04:14 - Limp Bizkit - N 2 Gether Now (DJ Premier Instrumental)
---[can be found on Instrumental World, Vol. 39]

Last edited:
the first part of the show sound like they just took the soundtrack from Crank and put it into Top Gear

hey guys, i really need help finding this one particular song; its got this southern american guitar sound in the beginning of the song and then it trancends into a more rock theme. I've checked the song list at the 1st page but it doesnt match. I have the TG US special on DVD in Australia and the song comes on at 25:46 and runs until 27:06
the song is on right after the boys leave the petrol station with their "imitation american lunch" and hit the road again
could someone please help me??

Hello everyone.

I need some help. I'm trying to find the name of a classical music piece that was played on this "American Special" epsiode. In the montage scene where the guys are all driving through Alabama in their newly decorated cars and they're recieving furious glares from other drivers; there is a strong piece of classical music playing in the background. It ends just as they pull up at the petrol station. I love that song and I need to find out what it's name is. I don't have the DVD I only saw it on TV. Can anyone help me?

I know this has been asked before, but does ANYONE know the name of THIS piece of music that SBS substituted in? I would be VERY grateful if anyone found it.

Hey peeps.
Looking at this version of the episode from the official YouTube channel:

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=lkl_h7eC2kU

Can someone please tell me the song playing in the background at 3 minutes? I watched the entire episode to get the timings for the list, but the songs played are different, so the list hasn't got that song in (maybe it was edited for copyright).

Can someone tell me what that song is please?
Cheers.
Wilko

It's the piece in the link above, starts at the 1:34 mark and continues until the 3:25 mark. Apparently it replaces "Thomas Newman - Lexington Hotel, Room 1432"...

As I said, would love to know the name of this piece so I can track it down. :)

I need help with a song.I have the USA Special DVD versio only 52 minutes logn.Some of the songs are different.Does anybody know what is the name of the song when Jeremy comes with a cow on his car and the last song before they go back to studio?But its DVD version.Somebody reply to me if they know the name of the song.Its like some Country-Rock-Electro song.

I have been looking for the name of this song and the artist that does it for AGES! I've heard it on numerous TV programmes such as Top Gear, LA Ink, Brooke Knows Best etc and CANNOT find out what its called or anything!

I've recorded and uploaded a clip of it (from Top Gear) myself so its safe to download.

http://www.2shared.com/audio/X3-ZXOlm/whats_that_song__.html

BTW ignore the talking...its just Richard Hammond :roll:

I have been looking for the name of this song and the artist that does it for AGES! I've heard it on numerous TV programmes such as Top Gear, LA Ink, Brooke Knows Best etc and CANNOT find out what its called or anything!

I've recorded and uploaded a clip of it (from Top Gear) myself so its safe to download.

2shared.com /audio/X3-ZXOlm/whats_that_song__.html

BTW ignore the talking...its just Richard Hammond

Can any one tell me what is the last song in the episode? that's after mogwai - auto rock when james asks about go to airport in his car but they won't and before they continue at top gear studio
http://maxvideo.pl/v/Xyufox5e <-- here it is 49:38-49:56

That links broken now. I've been looking for this piece of music for about two years! I managed to track it down - a working link is here:

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SajsLpKU7s0[/video]

It's called Stark Salvation by Geoff Zanelli

does anyone know the song that is played on the DVD version of the episode ( 52 min long ) and can be found at the following timestamps :
31.28 - 31.53
32.38 - 32.43
49.18 - 49.41

ty in advance !

Hola mates. I'm trying to identify the heavy guitar solo towards the beginning of the episode when Jezza meets "Robert The Persian" and plays with his pistol. American version.