[10x07] November 25th, 2007

Where is the rest of the music info for the British Leyland episode???

Where is the rest of the music info for the British Leyland episode???

Hi all, can someone please tell me where I can find the music tracks that play during the final part (part 3?) of the British Leyland challenge? I believe I've got the right episode (season 10 episode 7) but I can only find parts 1 and 2 here which don't contain music in question -- am I looking in the wrong place? I've searched this forum and the rest of the web with no luck.

I'm looking for one track in particular that sounds like 80's rock. It plays as Richard Hammond puts his Triumph through the water test and it starts at 4.48 in this youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaiUbYfh4HM&feature=PlayList&p=E41C6FC66EC2D57C&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=40.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Have just seen the Clarkson drifting scene, and the music is different to the piece sampled above. Anyone know why?

hey guys, what is the music at 8:14 in the leyland episode, it's not $165 Million + Interest [Into] The Round Up

Hi all, can someone please tell me where I can find the music tracks that play during the final part (part 3?) of the British Leyland challenge? I believe I've got the right episode (season 10 episode 7) but I can only find parts 1 and 2 here which don't contain music in question -- am I looking in the wrong place? I've searched this forum and the rest of the web with no luck.

For rebroadcast elsewhere (and for TG channel posts to Youtube), most of the music is changed to something generic. (I swear, this information needs to be in a sticky thread somewhere or something.)

For rebroadcast elsewhere (and for TG channel posts to Youtube), most of the music is changed to something generic.

Oh yeah I just checked with a tvrip, you are absolutely right. :)

but still anyone knows the music I'm looking for ? :cry:

thx

anyone know the song in the Aston review @ 1:03 to 2:30? Vid is here.
This is in (S10E07) I'm sure.

52:27 - 52:49 - Iggy Pop - Nightclubbing
On other broadcasts & on most youtube videos, it seems to be another track.

05:49 - 06:11 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iaiUbYfh4HM&feature=related

Anyone know the title to this track?

I've been trying to find out what that track is too! It's driving me nuts!

They've used it before, in the Cadillac CTS-V review in Episode 4 of the 6th Series (Where they have their mums on), and they used it again in Series 14, Episode 2 (When they make their own electric car). I think the trouble I'm having is due to seeing it in the U.S. on BBC America. Apparently some of the music changes, and searching production music libraries is either an art AND a science or utterly hopeless (This episode makes it sound like not-a-production-track).

On two of three occasions they've used it they've been on that car proving ground place. Anyway, if anyone figures it out I'd LOVE to know.

I too am looking for the song mentioned by bloody initiate and nismo7 from the youtube link. I have spent months scouring the web trying to find it. It has the same beat as massive attack angel but it is a different song. I signed up to post on this as it is my last ditch effort. If anyone finds it PLEASE let me know before i pull all my hair out.

If it helps my fellow seekers (I have a horrible time trying to navigate production music websites, they're ridiculous in most aspects of their design and presentation) the song is also in the Polar Special (When Matty first starts using kite skiing and Richard talks about it being her secret weapon), it is in Series 6, Episode 4 in the Cadillac CTS-V review (Clarkson comments on the soundtrack after racing the Stig), and it is also in Series 14, Episode 2 when they are driving the Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust over the rough road section of the Mira Test track (The Hammerhead i-Eagle Thrust being their home-built electric car).

I am and have been looking thru extrememusic.com's tracks, but I really do find their website puzzling.

I'm stuck on the piece of music during the first part of the BL challenge where they're driving around to the old factories. Big horn hits at the end, etc. Any ideas?