[12x05] November 30th, 2008

18:17 - 18:57 and 24:49 - 25:11, This is from a film called "The Cook, The Thief, His Wife & Her Lover".

IMDB

This bit was right at the end when the wife gets the cook, to cook her lover whom the thief murdered, then forced him to eat the cock...

Good film.

Edit after a bit of research...

Michael Nyman - Memorial

http://www.mp3tube.net/musics/Michael-Nyman-Memorial/15395/

I love this song, always reminded me of a spaghetti western, the last scene of the above film was apparently written sround this song as the director loved it so much.

Last edited:
ADDED:
21:22 - 21:54 - Primal Scream - The 99th Floor (Instrumental)
24:29 - 24:45 - Marco Beltrami - Mechanical Mausoleum (from 'Hellboy')

18:17 - 18:57 and 24:49 - 25:11, This is from a film called "The Cook, The Thief, His Wife & Her Lover".
Michael Nyman - Memorial
Thanks for posting. Quick FYI -- if anyone wants the recording used in the episode, it's from Nyman's album "After Extra Time" and is titled "Memorial (Remix)" -- it's a bit different from all the other recordings, including the original soundtrack.

Last edited:
Hi First post so I hope its right

42:11 - 42:31 is Lalo Schiffren from the Dirty Harry Anthology and its called The Mayor

ADDED:
04:40 - 04:50 - Craig Armstrong - Philip

Hi First post so I hope its right
42:11 - 42:31 is Lalo Schiffren from the Dirty Harry Anthology and its called The Mayor
Apparently the first few notes are from something else, but you are correct. They use the original soundtrack version that has a different title.

ADDED:
42:15 - 42:31 - Lalo Schifrin - City Hall (Alternate Take)

05:00 - 05:08 - E.S. Posthumus - Saint Matthew Passion (I've tried finding any other versions, plus listened to all 9 minutes of the original by Bach to confirm it's E.S. Posthumus)