[13x07] August 2nd, 2009

34:24 - 34:51
35:07 - 35:25
35:42 - 35:48
36:02 - 36:22 - Kasabian - Secret Alphabets :music:

Last edited:
01:40 - 02:02 - Amon Tobin - Stampton Bridge (Infamous OST)

5:38-5:40 before the blue car is
Autechre - Basscadet (3:07 in the track)

5.13-5.38 Jon Spencer Blues Explosion -- Very Rare.

I'm new here.

The track during the Aston Martin V12 Vantage bit is Brian Eno - An Ending (Ascent) as stated previously, but for those interested, I believe it's originally from a Brian Eno mid '90s release called "Apollo (Atmospheres & Soundtracks)"...though it may well be on the 28 Days Later soundtrack as well. A beautiful bit of music regardless...and quite fitting for the piece, methinks... :)

Anyone know where I can find the instrumental version of Kasabian - Secret Alphabets? The version I have has lyrics and is off the West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum release. I've got a fair amount of Kasabian's stuff but haven't found it in any of that lot. As well, I've done quite a bit of searching on the net and can't seem to find a reference to the instrumental version.

26:36-27:02 and 28:42-29:07 is the theme tune from a 70's TV sitcom here in the UK called "Man About The House".

Great forum btw. I've been looking for the name of the Brian Eno track for ages!

The track during the Aston Martin V12 Vantage bit is Brian Eno - An Ending (Ascent) as stated previously, but for those interested, I believe it's originally from a Brian Eno mid '90s release called "Apollo (Atmospheres & Soundtracks)"...though it may well be on the 28 Days Later soundtrack as well. A beautiful bit of music regardless...and quite fitting for the piece, methinks... :)

Its also on the Soundtrack to the film 'Traffic'

Also, the Justice Phantom Pt II clip that was used, i believe that was the Soulwax mix

The track during the Aston Martin V12 Vantage bit is Brian Eno - An Ending (Ascent) as stated previously, but for those interested, I believe it's originally from a Brian Eno mid '90s release called "Apollo (Atmospheres & Soundtracks)"

Apollo was released more like early 80's.
An Ending is probably the most commonly used "ambient" song.

Somehow uplifting and sadness rolled into one.

Brian Eno is a genius. :)

brian eno

brian eno

the brian eno track ascent is from apollo atmosphers, and thanks for listing the track,heard it on several other programs and been trying to find out what it was called.

02:18 - 02:48 - 'Operation Rescue Dawn' from the score to 'Rescue Dawn' by Klaus Badelt.

Anyone know where I can find the instrumental version of Kasabian - Secret Alphabets? The version I have has lyrics and is off the West Ryder Pauper Lunatic Asylum release. I've got a fair amount of Kasabian's stuff but haven't found it in any of that lot. As well, I've done quite a bit of searching on the net and can't seem to find a reference to the instrumental version.
Big networks like the BBC get instrumental mix promos of many popular album releases. Sometimes these get leaked, but if not, they can be hard to come by.

Vauxhall VXR8 Bathurst & HSV Maloo Review:
01:10 - 01:29
04:43 - 05:08
These are Philip Glass - Mishima (Closing). :)
ADDED:
01:10 - 01:29 - Kronos Quartet - String Quartet No. 3 (Mishima) - Closing
04:43 - 05:08 - Kronos Quartet - String Quartet No. 3 (Mishima) - Closing

Perhaps the DeVotchKa track is more accurately "How It Ends", rather than the similar "The Winner Is" (which was a composition for the "Little Miss Sunshine" movie).

The electronic type sound effect used to introduce the Bathurst VXR8 (2:17, 2:23, 2:26, 2:43, 2:46 for split seconds at a time played with the graphics that make it seem like it's expanding and contracting) appears to be taken from Dan Deacon's "Get Older". I know it is a common sound effect, but it sounded like the beginning of the song cutting in and out.