[14x02] November 22nd, 2009

(joined to make this comment)

I appreciate your post!
using this clip,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4CPBfpnye0

at 5:06, what song has the bass kicking?

i understand that "Passion Pit - Sleepyhead" is played between 5:04 to 5:05 but the song immediately after? (it's just a short piece with bass kicking).
It might be part of the one that can't be determined on the first page of this thread.

BTW, i checked this episode on netflix and believe it or not, the song actually changed. For anyone wondering what i'm talking about, you can send me a PM and i'll gladly email you the clip that i made (from my phone) of the two scenes but with different music.

The Esther's song by Amon Tobin is in one version, but i'm looking version that's in the youtube link above.

It would be much appreciated if anyone knew?

Thank you.

It has Bass and Drumstick (the beat when you hear the camera sound panning up)....

I'm looking for the song that appears when the Vegetarian Stig is introduced around the 56:30-5710 mark. Its not any of the ones that where labeled. It also appeared in 13x07 When Richard was testing Maloo around the 6:00 mark. It replaces the Explosions in The Sky- Greet Death song. I cant find it anywhere tried sound hound with my Phone and nothing. Im pretty sure its part of the original aired episodes but if i dont know the name i couldnt even find it any way

I have been searching for the name of that song for a couple of years now. I haven't had any luck.<_< That song plays on 14x2 56:42-57:15 when the stig turns the generator on to the Hammerhead Eagle i-Thrust and on 13x7 6:03-6:33 when Hammond talks about the Maloo ute. These songs appear on the Netflix episodes.

Also been trying to track down the exact same tune for these timings. I originally heard it as a trailer for "Wildest Arctic" on "Animal Planet" whilst watching Ice Pilots on Discovery Channel last year. Been searching ever since but was amazed to hear it used when this episode was broadcast on Dave a couple of months ago. Please post if you have any success!

Finally...after years of researching, the track in question on the "Dave" aired episode (not sure about Netflix etc) at these timings is "All I Can Give" by Matt Hales & Ben Hales.

It's a bit of a rare one to get hold of as it's not available on Spotify, ITunes or Soundcloud, but I have heard a sample and it's certainly the right one. Published by Chappell Music and Universal Publishing Production Music.

Better late than never and hope it puts you guys out of your misery?

Re-watching episodes on Dave have changed the song when introducing the 'Stig's Vegetarian Cousin.'

Anyone know it?

Has anyone been able to find out what song this is yet? It seems like in most versions it's California Dreamin', but not on the Netflix one! I've been trying to find out what this song is for quite a while now...please help!

Has anyone been able to find out what song this is yet? It seems like in most versions it's California Dreamin', but not on the Netflix one! I've been trying to find out what this song is for quite a while now...please help!

Couldn't be totally sure, but I think it'll be the closest match to Rag Doll by Frankie Valli and the Four Season you'll get! If not them, then a cover....