[14x06] December 27th, 2009 [Bolivia Special]

ADDED:
09:52 - 10:04 - Olivier Bernet - Adieu
12:00 - 12:09 - Olivier Bernet - Adieu
20:31 - 20:50 - Olivier Bernet - Adieu
67:25 - 67:31 - Ennio Morricone - Il Colpo

Last edited:
Love this forum! First time posting, so pleased I have something to contribute.

00:55-1:15 is "Kronos" by James Dooley

Would like to know the name of the song played on the Dave/DVD version in place of Randy Newman - A Nice Ride (14:56-15:50). Been to extrememusic, did not find it. If anybody knows that could you please tell me?

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to playback the audio clips within the first post with no luck, I also tried some of the recent post with the same result, could you help me, please?

Thanks

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to playback the audio clips within the first post with no luck, I also tried some of the recent post with the same result, could you help me, please?

Thanks
The audio clips were down for a while, but the ones in this and older posts should now be working. Let me know if you have any problems with those. It is just the last 3 episodes that do not work at this point.

I've just watched the version thats up on Netflix and I can't remember if the music is the same as the original BBC broadcast.

The song you have written down as 16:20 - 17:34 - Brian Eno & David Byrne - Regiment, which plays when Jeremy is talking about the Range Rover being built in the midlands isn't that song. It sounds like African music in the version that I have seen and Im dying to figure out what song it it. I'm 100% sure it isn't Regiment though.

Anybody any ideas?

Thanks

Compared to the version on Netflix, 51:38 - 52:14 - Ludovico Einaudi - Lady Labyrinth is incorrect as I have listened to this whole song and none of it matches at all. Although both have pianos in them, Ludovico Einaudi - Lady Labyrinth isn't what seems to be playing.

I'm not sure if the Netflix version differs from how it was shown on tv or how it is on the dvd so it could still be right. Anyone care to verify?

yes, and you could find it your self, on the first post at the bottom:

found by going to: www.extrememusic.com.

Hello everyone. I've been looking for the past three days but to no avail. The song I'm talking about is this one:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xujsjy_tgs14e6-segment_music

In the version I watched, it starts around 59:04 up to 59:43. I have no idea where to begin (tried xtrememusic already). To be honest, it sort of sounds more along John Murphy's style but I may just be talking out of my arse here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi everybody

I've been for literally years looking for the soundtrack that supposedly starts here @ 58:33, after looking for a very long time I luckily came here and found the first post very helpful BUT i was shocked that this version of the episode changed the soundtrack from the one I've heard and seeked for long!

The original one I'm looking for start @ 00:18

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRruKBfN70c[/video]

please help! :boohoo::boohoo:

ADDED:
00:55 - 01:15 - James Dooley - Kronos (Non-Choir)
03:31 - 03:58 - James Dooley - Ira Deorum (Non-Choir)
07:27 - 07:46 - James Dooley - Terminal (Non-Choir)
35:09 - 35:20 - James Dooley - Terminal (Non-Choir)

Last edited:
What was the classical guitar music called in Top Gear bolivian special when they wake up on the bolivian high planes?

In uncut version of 86 minutes video it starts at 01:01:25

Last edited:
What was the classical guitar music called in Top Gear bolivian special when they wake up on the bolivian high planes? in uncut version of 86 minutes it starts at 01:01:25

Hello everybody, great job with the music so far but I've got another riddle for you in the episode or maybe not. I've listen to all the tracks listed here and it doesn't match the sound of the track that starts when they drive onto the Pan American Highway. It starts at 1:06:40 in the netflix version, and in the unedited version here http://www.streetfire.net/video/top-gear-bolivia-special-season-14-episode-6_1994638.htm it doesn't exist...kinda confused.

Last edited:
Hey guys, sorry to necro an old thread, but you seem to be completely and utterly legendary in your skill in finding music from this delightful TV show. I however am rather inept and am resorting to joining the forum in the hopes you might be able to help.

The Bolivia special (specifically the director's cut) has some really desirable music and I have been trying hard to work out how to find it (I cannot for the life of me figure out how to use extrememusic.com)

If it makes a difference the director's cut I have was sold in Australia.

I am after a list of all the songs from the 'Death Road' segment of the episode, in particular the really tense part where Clarkson dodges the Toyota and nearly goes over the cliff.

If you are willing to help I will be forever grateful!

Cheers!

ADDED:
02:01 - 02:04 - Tobias Marberger & Gabriel Shadid - Viral Outbreak
02:04 - 02:19 - For Greater Good - Dogged
12:55 - 13:00 - Boxcutter - Tauhid
13:59 - 14:11 - For Greater Good - White is the New Black
19:02 - 19:12 - Aes Dana - Aftermath # 06
31:31 - 31:43 - For Greater Good - Distress

Last edited:
ADDED:
03:12 - 03:15 - Tobias Marberger & Gabriel Shadid - Heat Seaker
05:17 - 05:24 - David Toop & Max Eastley - Burial Rites
05:47 - 05:55 - Antonio Pinto - Vietnam a Brasileira
21:25 - 21:50 - Tharmapsal - Molecules, Out!
23:50 - 23:57 - Paul Haslinger - The Last Stand
26:17 - 26:37 - Tobias Marberger & Gabriel Shadid - Wrongful Hanging (No Vocals)
26:39 - 28:36 - Tobias Marberger & Gabriel Shadid - New Evil (Vocals & No Vocals)
38:17 - 38:34 - Tobias Marberger & Gabriel Shadid - Caught in a Lie
72:56 - 73:59 - Tobias Marberger & Gabriel Shadid - Outflanked (No Vocals)

Last edited:
ADDED:
01:15 - 01:50 - Jon Hassell & Peter Freeman - Lost
13:21 - 13:32 - Jon Hassell & Peter Freeman - Lost
13:45 - 13:55 - Jon Hassell & Peter Freeman - PowerMalay
22:48 - 23:00 - Jon Hassell - Vernal Equinox
28:36 - 29:16 - Jon Hassell & Peter Freeman - Dreambass
33:42 - 34:18 - Jon Hassell & Peter Freeman - Dreambass

Last edited: