2016 Bahrain GP

Most I've enjoyed an F1 race in years. This bodes well for both the season and the future assuming they can sort out qualifying. Young guns are going great guns and Haas look like they could be the next Red Bull in terms of challenging the established order.

This one will need to be seen again, because there was so much going on all the time that it was quite interesting to see the different strategies. Dunno why they put Lewis on the mediums when everyone was going supersoft/soft/supersoft

Also : boom! Nico 2, Lewis 0 in yo face!

Exciting race for sure. A bit disappointed for Vettel though. Would have been nice to see even more chaos at the front during that first turn.

I was very happy to see Grosjean improve upon his 6th place finish last week. They really have a great car under them to make up for those slow pit stops. Shame about Gutierrez though. You could really sense his disappointment in those interviews. I hope he gets a good result soon, to boost his morale.

stoffel! stoffel! stoffel!
oh, and max! max max!

it's great to be able to cheer for local peeps :)

that was a great race, i couldn't care less what was happening at the front, the midfield battles were awesome!!
but what happened to FI? they finished 15 & 16 :/
and whoever is responisble at williams, they need to be sacked! after the first corner they were 2 & 3, how the hell can you finish 8 & 9?

By choosing weird strategies and ballsing up the timing on the pitstops.... It seems to be the Williams way.

Also FI looks to be in trouble... They were struggling with the Manors at one point....it seemed everyone was passing them all race long

It was an exciting race, now imagine what if Vettel hadn't gone up in smoke??

With Kimi last race literally shooting flames out of the airbox, and Vettel not even starting on this one, I'm starting to wonder how much reliability has Ferrari sacrificed trying to catch up to Merc.