[21x05] March 2nd, 2014

I don't exactly know, but it sounds like it could definitely be dZihan and Kamien. It's similar to Homebase. It may cause you more frustration in going through their tracks and finding very similar tracks but not the exact one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evmS-PYz4s8

I'm personally on a mission to find out 50:55 - 51:08

Reviving this thread after many days. Like always, the youtube version of the Porsche 918 video has some production music replacing the original tracks. In this case I was able to identify two tracks thanks to shazam.

56:28 - 57:12 - Deep East Music - Deep Dead Ends (Main No Choir)

57:59 - 59:13 - Reliable Source Music - Dignity Found

ADDED:
02:51 - 02:58 - James Jandrisch - The Cement Works
02:58 - 03:49 - Reinhold Heil - The Fiennes Hit (Rooftop Chase)
21:01 - 21:45 - Daniel Seguin - Now and Forever
21:47 - 22:14 - Steve Isles - A Gift For Stella
24:55 - 25:35 - John Swihart - Back to the Safe
25:57 - 26:04 - Steve Isles - Coat Sellers 1
32:01 - 32:38 - Steve Isles - The Councillor

Reviving this thread after many days. Like always, the youtube version of the Porsche 918 video has some production music replacing the original tracks. In this case I was able to identify two tracks thanks to shazam.

56:28 - 57:12 - Deep East Music - Deep Dead Ends (Main No Choir)

57:59 - 59:13 - Reliable Source Music - Dignity Found
Thanks so much for sharing the songs from the YouTube video. I have been trying to find the orchestra song that plays in the video from 0:55 to 1:55, any ideas or tips?
Thanks!

Thanks so much for sharing the songs from the YouTube video. I have been trying to find the orchestra song that plays in the video from 0:55 to 1:55, any ideas or tips?
Thanks!
Found it, Country Once Great by Deep East Music,
. They use the same track in the Patagonia special but with minimal other audio, which lets the AudD chrome extension work its magic

Found it, Country Once Great by Deep East Music,
. They use the same track in the Patagonia special but with minimal other audio, which lets the AudD chrome extension work its magic
TIL there's a Chrome extension for this!