[22x00a] December 27th, 2014 [Patagonia Special, Part 1]

[22x00a] December 27th, 2014 [Patagonia Special, Part 1]

• Total voters
I do believe that he did have a 928 at his disposal on that sad day, and used it. I also believe he went over the speed limit. But not by that much that he needed a Porsche to do it.
I'm sure that there would have been other cars just as well suited for that job. However, I believe that the 928 was an excellent high-speed tourer, and given that Jeremy will have been quite distressed and lost in thought when he did that run, I'm sure he was glad that it wasn't a car that needed his full attention at speed. So in a way, it was this very model which at least greatly aided him being there in time.

Part one was pretty good overall. Had some cringe worthy moments and some stale moments but I was mostly entertained. And very entertained with the scenery as usual. Some of these locales these three visit are just amazing.

That Lotus..... I LOVE IT. It's the toughest and most reliable and even though its old I'd buy one in a heartbeat if I could. What an amazing car.

Great part 1. Too bad part 2 falls to pieces.

I just watched this now... Don't know why I was so delayed.

Summary? Take the best ever special episode (Bolivia), and recreate with even more spectacular scenery, and less cocking about, and GREAT cars.

10/10. The end.