[23x03] September 30th, 2013

What was that plane behind them in the Porsche Cayman segment? Also, I realized Tiff reminds me of Emmet from "Keeping Up Appearances".

I feel like this is the 100,000th time they've had a crash test segment. There was too much about crashing in this episode.

Guys, there are two songs which I want. The first one is played when Johnny is doing the second part of the crash test. Its played when they are testing just the seat and Johnny telling which cars have the best whiplash protection in each class. Then its played again when they're doing the last minute checks on the Van and the Passat before their head-on crash. Its a very silent and ambient song with only a couple of tones and has a deep bass. So low that my shazam cannot find it. Then there is the second song which is played when Vicky is driving the 'cheapskate' Lotus Elise. This is a sort of dubstepy, techno-ish electro song which again my shazam cannot find. When i first heard this song it gave me memories of similar songs i've heard in the past (and things related to them) but not been able to track down any of them either. So please do me a favour and help me find this song cause I really need it. Its been in my head for days now. Any sort of leads, websites and which section of the website to search in would help. I will truly appreciate it. Thank you in advance!

Last edited: