Anyone here with an 11'' HP Stream notebook?

Pedrocas

9gag reposting troll
Car(s)
Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
Anyone here with an 11'' HP Stream notebook? I'm going to replace my very old desktop and saw the HP Stream. 11'' monitor, RAM 2 gb and ROM 32gb with Windows 10. How much space is left in the HD?

My brother and his partner have a HP Stream 11 - it doesn't have much space at all really, a few GB worth of free space after about a year's use - they haven't upgraded it to Windows 10 because they're not techie + wouldn't know how to get around the lack of free space.

If you get one, get a microSD card and point your documents/music/movies/etc. folders to it. It'll make your life a lot easier.

I have a tablet with a 32 GB SSD running Windows 10 - a while back I had a major problem trying to install a Windows update I did not have enough free space for. I tried using the function to download the update to a flash drive but it would spend hours on the install then crash partway through. Finally I got it to work by deleting everything, and I do mean everything, including hardware drivers for non critical functions.

Upgrading to a new version of Windows is nearly impossible as there is not enough space to install both OSs at once (Windows will back up the previous version). This means using an upgrade license requires a phone call to Microsoft.