Carbage

I thought that the license plate was especially appropriate, but I didn't know that Arkansas kept a count of their pieces of ..... :bmwpoo:

SL

€250k+ skip

e07ed9376bbc6c7b77c148393b844b81.jpg

What’s a Fraptor?

A hipster that talks about the capabilities of the truck, yet never take it off road to use those capabilities.

Oops, that should be poser.

GRtak;n3542351 said:
A hipster that talks about the capabilities of the truck, yet never take it off road to use those capabilities.

Oops, that should be poser. the average pickup driver

93Flareside;n3542335 said:
What’s a Fraptor?

A "fucking" Raptor?

Should’ve kept the rear end axle underneath and welded up a hitch frame. I saw that a lot around Texas, Arkansas, Tennessee, and Kentucky.

CraigB;n3542970 said:
A truck bed trailer? What's wrong with those? We've got a couple we use, very handy.

Not sure if you two can see the detail of what's been done here.
The flatbed owner must have gotten tired of having to tie/chain down everything he was hauling.
It appears that he found the 'box' from a wrecked pickup and used chains and binders to secure it to the larger truck's flat bed.
There is no frame under the pickup bed, so there's no way to mount an axle without creating - at minimum - a box-frame or finding an old truck frame to cut in half.
It is interesting that he mounted it to the far back edge of the flatbed so that the tailgate opens!

SL

Last edited:

Somehow I don't think those are 20s as the body side badge claims.

It's the Toyota Avalon TRD Edition!

The 90s called. They want their graphics and color schemes back.

Spectre;n3545251 said:
The 90s called. They want their graphics and color schemes back.

I love it. It's rad af. Am I allowed to post this to /r/outrun for some sweet, useless karma? They'll love it, too.

I don't see the truck as carbage, just a period-correct vehicle that is no longer the style.