Cool Videos

I don't know why exactly. but I like seeing stuff blown up.

In honor of one of those manufactured holidays.

[No message]

When you think "This band with a horn section covered Tool", you're probably imagining a ska band. Maybe a marching band.

This is not a ska band.

The opening vocal line grabbed me. I will say that the following sax notes are a little bit goofy to me, but I'm not the hugest sax fan...but I did appreciate that it's a lower-pitched sax. But once everything else kicks in at about 0:45, I do believe I let out an audible, "Holy shit..." the first time I heard it. When her voice gets a bit dirtier at around 1:30 and then even more at 2:20, I got goosebumps.

I remember seeing one or two of their Rage Against The Machine covers (they've done a bunch", and they were OK....but the arrangement combined with something about this video has been scratching a particular itch. I must have listed to this 15 times since Thursday, and usually twice in a row when I do.

Their cover of Living Colour's "Cult of Personality" is also pretty cool, but nothing like the Tool cover above.

Last edited:

:lol:
I laughed, I'll admit.

I like this commercial for a variety of reasons, mostly the song, but it is just fun to watch.