Craig(B)'s List - Oddities and Weird Stuff

It does need more than a bit of TLC, but it is also a 442. You should be able to get everything you put into it back out.

Not on that gen 442 I think.

You know how it goes, an earlier more desirable example of a model gets driven up in value to the point that normal people can't afford them, so they look for a slightly less desirable model. Eventually we are restoring 1996 Honda Civics...

I agree that there are more desirable model years to get, but I have seen 80s era 442s go for decent money at the auctions. That era appeals to people my age (oldish) because that is what they seen around them as kids and later drove them.

Those are both super nice. I feel myself drawn to the Ram more for some reason...

It's simple. I feel the same way.

I don’t know why but I would like to try a Saturn wagon. Not bad.

Mustang is one of those where it was built to ones own taste, so it'll be tough to find someone that'll want it exactly the way it was built. It would have been fine just in red, the black bits (other than the vinyl top). Wheels aren't my taste either, but that's an easier fix.

Fierro looks very nice and unmolested. If drive it. Wonder if since the strike just ended that he will get to keep it.

Last edited: