Craig(B)'s List - Oddities and Weird Stuff

That 450 SL looks really quite good for the price, sadly there are no proper interior pics. But it looks to be quite a steal for the money.

If I buy that 1930 Chevy truck, do I get the r/c plane aswell? :D Also, that plane is japanese, right? Now would you look at that, what a sacrilege on a good ol' 'murican truck from those days...

Did buses come with the 6.0L? I thought these were Navistar based buses and the 6.0L was Fords first step into building their own diesel engine.

That Galaxie.... oh man. ❤️

I hate the rims on the T-bird but looks good otherwise but the Galaxie looks better. Also much cheaper.

I'd be very tempted to buy the Ford at that price, assuming there isn't any hidden rust.

I'd be very tempted to buy the Ford at that price, assuming there isn't any hidden rust.

It’s in flint. Assume there’ll be some though at this age, it’s amazing it has wheel wells at all.

Why do they keep calling it a Honda? These are really cool though. Growing up in Tulsa the neighbor across the street was retired and restored these in his garage. His biggest complaint back in the mid-90s was finding someone to re-chrome parts. I'll bet that is still an issue.

Love the Starfire! Price doesn't seem too far out there, given the condition.

Motorhome seems to be a pricey in non-running condition. Probably an ignition module or pickup on the distributor. Those early Ford computers don't like aftermarket (non-Ford/Motorcraft) parts in the ignition.