Does anyone else watch this version?

Do you watch Top Gear America?

• Total voters

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
It must not be on Amazon or Netflix. Honestly, I thought they cancelled it.

It must not be on Amazon or Netflix. Honestly, I thought they cancelled it.

The History Channel Tanner Foust and friends was cancelled. Months later BBC America decided to make their own.

I don't watch it because I don't have cable and haven't bothered to "get it" another way. Perhaps after this weeks TGT, I'll look for options because this most recent episode was pretty bad.

Top Gear had weak episodes too, I didn't think that TGT episode this week was particularly bad. I was expecting Jeremy to declare victory because he had the only European truck since James had a rebadged Nissan and Hammond had a Ford. They aren't doing the celebrity nonsense anymore, but I will miss the Conversation Street segment next season; their banter is part of the fun.

I will check it out.

I will check it out.

FWIW I think it's worth watching, but I'm not sure I can recommend it at that price (it's not included in Prime).

Didn't know it still existed....
What he said.
There was a time when I tried to watch all the variants of Top Gear I could find. TG UK, Aus, US and Rus. Maybe I'll give this another go.

I watched the first episode and didn't bother with any others. Only 8 total, though, so I might check them out someday. The last episode aired Sept. 17, 2017, apparently, so I kinda doubt it'll be back.

Don't get me wrong -- it's no Grand Tour or classic Top Gear, but it's fun and watchable. They have some good content on the show.
There was a time when I tried to watch all the variants of Top Gear I could find. TG UK, Aus, US and Rus. Maybe I'll give this another go.