Enderdragon slaying in fg-server -event!

Galantti

Is all about the suomibass
DONOR
Car(s)
VW id3, Honda NM4 Vultus
Dear Players of Minecraft!

You know that we have our server with its 5th or even 6th map iteration running now on 1.4.7.
We have run with this map for 2 monhts, and now we have finally decided the day we wanna (try to) slay the enderdragon.

The day we decited is sunday 3rd of feb 2013 starting time is 14:00CET.
(that is 05:00 PST/Los Angeles, 08:00 EST?/New York, 00:00 Sydney).

The server has slots for 40 players (most of players has been 6) and since the server has trust-plugin for new players,
we need a list of players coming to this event (with minecraft-name to allow for crafting armor weapons snowballs etc).

We have a skeleton farm where you can wait for 20mins and collect ~30 levels of experience for your enchants,
but remember that the spawn village has been emptied of goodies @ diamond levels.

So mark your calenders for 3rd of feb 2013 @ 14:00 CET and come to help to slay the enderdragon.

Server address: finalgear.com

and we have irc-plugin so when you have stumbled on a good plot for your home away from irl, ask in the chat for the players who have the promote powers.
Also don't forgot to state who you are in the forums.

I might give it a shot if slots are open. Haven't played in forever, but I can't just not try to defend FG.

So the "early" starting time is because our friendly admin has 2 hour window where he can join, but if more people insist we can have a little later :p

I just set up an alarm for that day. Looking forward to it!

What do you mean by "the spawn village has been emptied of goodies @ diamond levels"? Just that there isn't anything good to mine near the village anymore?

I just set up an alarm for that day. Looking forward to it!

What do you mean by "the spawn village has been emptied of goodies @ diamond levels"? Just that there isn't anything good to mine near the village anymore?

well 4 people doing branch mining for a week = lot of caves :D

at least we had fun

As I said, there must be something wrong the killing went to easy. But yeah, we had fun :)

well the stream did cut off @ 30mins :p

4 of us killed the enddragon on our server. It really just wasn't that difficult. Just destroy the crystals, don't look at the dude, and shoot arrows. take your time.