Ex Top Gear USA Hosts To Return With A New Show

CrzRsn

So long, and thanks for all the fish
Car(s)
13 Ford Mustang GT, 17 Ford Fiesta ST
Former Top Gear USA presenters Rutledge Wood, Adam Ferrara and Tanner Foust are teaming up for a new show, with Wood teasing their big return on his Instagram profile.

When the last version of Top Gear USA was cancelled by the History Channel, Wood started indicating that the three presenters will eventually come back to our screens with a new show.

Now Wood has posted a photo on his Instagram showing the trio posing in front of an American flag and some kind of vehicle resting behind it.

The caption read ?Had time of my life making TopGear on @HISTORY w/ @adamferrara & @TannerFoust Thank u fans! Can't wait to show u what we've been working on! #MoreFunToCome #ThreeMuskateers?, confirming that we are about to see them in a new show.

There isn?t much more information on what kind of show they are working on but an inside source told Jalopnik that they are ?developing a new project that takes them all over America featuring more ridiculous automotive adventures?.

The same source said that the production company behind the new show is Anonymous Content which has given us some good-quality shows like True Detective and Mr. Robot.

http://www.carscoops.com/2017/03/ex-top-gear-usa-hosts-to-return-with.html

H7HSooL.png

The same source said that the production company behind the new show is Anonymous Content which has given us some good-quality shows like the first season of True Detective and Mr. Robot.

FTFT

As someone who saw every episode during the first few years but later dropped off (too much good tv to watch!!), why was this cancelled again?

history channel realised it didn't fit in their line up at all?

If that new show is on a streaming service I'll watch it for sure. I just wonder if BBC America will use Hulu, Netflix, or Amazon?

Swamp People, Counting Cars, Pawn Stars, American Pickers, Alaska Off Road Warriors, Ancient Aliens, Ice Road Truckers, Vikings etc etc, no real history, just silly "reality" drama, can't see how Top Gear wouldn't fit in there...

The only show of the ones you list that is worth a crap is Vikings. Vikings isn't a reality show and is actually quite brilliant.

Interesting, whatever it is I hope it's good!

I thought their version of TG got a lot better over the years.

Will this also premier on Amazon Prime? :D

Any updates here?